Chapter 32: Love Me Like You Do (Part 1)

-----------------------
Okay so first I'm so sorry about not updating sooner. It's been like forever since I've updated. I've had so many family problems with my mom and stuff and got me school has started and for a couple weeks I've just been feeling so tired and like shit. I hope this VERY long chapter makes up for it ;)
---------------------

(P.O.V = Loki)

I open the door and step in the room.

My beautiful pet raises her head and looks at me. She wears the dark green dress I had made for her.

"Mmm ravashing..." I say eyeing her. I stretch my arm out for my pet to take. My pet links her arm with mine.

"Behave. I will not tell you again. I will not be so forgiving if you mess up," I says. My pet nods her head. She better not screw up tonight or make a fool out if herself. I've gotten to my limit with this whore.

"Yes Master. I understand," She says. I smile at my pet and start walking.

We walk towards the ballroom. Guards open the doors and we go inside. Everyone is dancing already and many people are talking with another. I led my pet into the ballroom and walk towards Frigga and Odin. I can not still believe they are alive at this time. It should have taken the healers much more weeks to revive them. This I know I once gave Thor black shade and he was asleep for weeks. It is a deadly poison and very hard to come by. I wonder who poisined Odin ad Frigga. Many people might think it was me but it was not...but who, almost no one would want the king and queen dead.

"Rose...I am so happy you came," Frigga says walking up to my pet and hugging her. Frigga's kindness always kills me. I can not be mad at her for anything. It is not in my nature.

"Thank you so much Frigga. Everything is so amazing, it's really beautiful," My pet says with a smile.

"We must go now. I am showing Rose around," I say. I hate using my pet's actual name. She shouldn't deserve my respect after what she has done to me.

"Alright. Have fun my dear!" Frigga says. I grab my pet's hand roughly and pull her away.

"Do what ever you want, just don't mess up. I have some Bisnuss to attend to," I says. I give her a small kiss upon her cheek and walk away.

I disappear into the crowd of people dancing and head for the balcony. I walk to the leadge and rest my elbows on it. 

"You always hated balls," I hear a voice speak to me. I do not even need to turn around...I know who the voice belongs too.

"How dare you speak if as we are equals whore," I say. I turn around and there stands Aphrodite in a red gown with bright red sudductive lips.

"I was only making a conversation Loki," She says.

"Well you seemed to love my womanhood a couple weeks ago," She says with a smirk. I raise my hand and strike her which causes the attention of some people.

"My slave was not treating me so well," I say.

"How is she? All is well I hope?" She says.

"She has recibved what she deserves very well," I say with a grin.

"How many times have you bedded her?" She asks.