Chapter 8: Something There That Wasn't There Before

(P.O.V = Rose)

I wake up in Loki's bed. I look to my side but the bed is empty, he probally left. I hear a sound coming from the bathroom.

"Glad to see you awake," I hear Loki say walking out of the bathroom. Loki wears nothing but some tight shorts. His muscles and six-pack VERY visible. I try not to blush so hard but I can feel my face heating up a lot so I put my head down. Loki climbs back into his bed and lays down.

"I have to leave in a while. I do not know when I will be back. In the meantime scrub the floors, fix the bed, and polish the armor that is on the chair over there," Loki says.

"Yes Master," I say. I clench my jaw every time I say Master. I've never really used that word a lot, and it's hard to say it to someone as messed up as Loki. A hand suddenly starts to stroke my hair. I feel Loki lifting my body. He leans me against his body. I can feel the warmth of his body against me and it felt good. I look up at Loki, and he looks down at me.

(P.O.V = Loki)

I look down at her. She looks so calm so fragile...so perfect. Her lips, so kissable. I can't help it, I have to do it. I start to lean in, she does too. Soon enough our lips crash against each other. I have kissed so many times before but this was not an ordinary kiss...it was special, it was amazing, it was perfect, sparks were flying. I withdrew from her and look at her again. Why did I kiss her? She is just a slave, useless, only good at taking orders. The questions flow in my head. I just showed this women a little of my soft side...I can't do that! She will start to disrespect me! I get off the bed and go to the bathroom to get changed. I wonder if she felt anything too in that kiss?

(P.O.V = Rose)

I kissed him...I kissed him...I FUCKIN KISSED HIM!!! Why did I do that! I didn't mean for it to happen, but it just...it just did. I parshly regret it, I know it was wrong, but it just felt so right. Loki came out of the bathroom all dressed in his "normal day" clothes.
He stopped at the edge of the bed and looked at me. Was he going to kiss me again? Or worse...is he going to beat me?

"I am leaving me helmet and septer," He says pointing to them. "I know I have already made this clear but do NOT touch them. If you do, you will regret it," Loki says. I nod my head. "Also if you wish to go out in the gardens or to the library for a while you may. But only after you finish your chores, and not for long because I will return soon. I expect everything to be done and for you to be kneeling when I return," Loki says.

"Yes Master," I say. Loki is halfway out of the door when he stops.

"Also...do wash your self before my return. I don't like to taste something...unclean," Loki says grinning. He slams the door shut. This was going to be a long day...

-------------------------
Sorry that this was a short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer. Also sorry it took so long to get a new chapter published. I've just been so bussy. How was this chapter??? Maybe it was good....maybe it was bad (hopefully not). Let me know in the comments. Also do you like the pictures in the chapters? I am trying to post a picture for every chapter but idk if I should continue. Sometime it's hard to find a picture, but if you guys want pictures, I will continue posting them :)
Okay enough of my blabbing on about shit.
Over all hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Thank for all the reads and votes!!!
I love you are guys!

- CrystalLaufeyson

------------------------------