Chapter 11: A Perminate Mark (Part 1)

---------------------
Omg I love all of you guys like so damn much!!! I have over 1K views!!!! I'm so happy :)!!! Okay so like I asked you guys last time for some feedback about this chapter. So I messaged some people, replied back to some comments, and also talked to some people in my school about it and the votes are in ;) All you have to do now is read ;)
Enjoy :)
------------------------

(P.O.V = Rose)

I watch as Loki takes his clothes off. "No Loki please!" I scream.

"I love it when you say my name....I'll love it even more when I make you scream it," Loki growls at me. Loki finally is down to his underwear. I can see a very large visible growing bulge. I have to be honest it kind of makes me blush a little. Loki starts to walk over to me. I don't care if he beats the shit out of me but I WILL NOT have my innocence taken away by such a cruel man. I look to my right towards the bathroom...the door is open. I have no idea if I will make it but I have to at least try. I stand up and run as fast as I can towards the bathroom. I can hear Loki's footsteps right behind me.

"Get back here you wrench!" Loki screams. I make it to the bathroom, shut the door and lock it. I move my hair away from my face and slide down the back of the door. I feel safe now...I let out a long breath but then that's when the banging started.

"Open up this damn door this instant!" Loki screams from the other side of the door.

"MAKE ME!" I scream back.

"BITCH IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR BY THE TIME I GET TO 3 YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!" Loki screams while pounding on the door.

"Go to hell," I scream.

"One...two...THREE," Loki says. All a sudden the banging on the door stops. I get up.

"He's gone," I say with a smile. I then feel strong arms wrap around my waist and and hand cover my mouth.

"Hello Love," Loki says, his cold dark voice sending chills down my spine. I struggle and struggle but Loki's grip on me just tightens.

We finally make it back to Loki's room and Loki throws me on the bed. "HELP! Someone help me!" I scream.

"Oh pet, don't waste your voice. Tonight I will make you scream louder than any man has," Loki says. I shake in fear when he says that.

"No," I say. Loki just grins evilly and takes off the rest of my clothes with force. He gets on top of me and pins me down with his legs. His underwear is right in my face, and I don't like it...

(P.O.V = Loki)

"Take it off," I say.

"What...?" My pet says like if she has no idea what I'm talking about. She can be so irritating sometimes...most of the times.

"I said. Take.It.Off," I say pushing my covered cock a little in here face.

"Shit," She says quietly. I grab her face and pull it up a little towards mine.

"You need to learn how to control that little mouth of your's pet. If I hear you say one more rude word to me I will put your little dirty mouth to good use on me," I say grinning. Her eyes widen and I can tell she is partly scared and disgusted. No matter what she is going to suck me, and I will make it memorable for the both of us. My pet moves her shaking hands and starts to undo the laces on my underwear.

(P.O.V = Rose)

I finally get thelast lace undone. His cock pops out inches away from my lips. He was huge. He had to be at least 9 inches, no 10 inches. I look back up at him. He starts to climb down my body so his face is hovering above mine. Loki starts to kiss my lips passionately. He then trails down the corner of my mouth and starts to attack my neck. Loki is suprise when I let out a little moan. I cover my mouth, I didn't want that moan to come out. Now I'm doomed.

"Fuck..." I say a little louder than I intended too. My thoughts came back of Loki warning me about my "dirty mouth". I'm pretty sure Loki herd me but I could be wrong. Loki stops kissing my neck.

"Well well well, you ignored my warning completely," Loki says. I stand corrected...he noticed. A huge lump starts to form in my throat. Loki gets off me and sits on the corner of the bed. He grabs me by my hair and drags me between his legs. I'm now in eye-level with his cock.

"You will suck and swallow what I give you," Loki says. I struggle to come close. Annoyed Loki grabs my head and shoves his huge cock into my mouth. Loki groans on impact. I carefully move my mouth up and down his shaft, bobbing my head. I brush my tongue along his tip. He lets out a moan of approval. I change my pace quicker and Loki lets out another moan.

"Oh yes...uh...yes pet...oh put that dirty mouth to good use," Loki says between moans. His fingers get tangled in my hair. After a while Loki guides my head to his desired speed, then Loki shoves my head deeper and his cock goes deeper inside my mouth. I can taste more of his sweetness. Loki's eyes roll back and he lets out more moans. I quicken my pace faster and faster.

"Yes pet...I'm going to...I'm going to...c-c-cu...AHHHHHH," Loki says while climaxing. Loki explodes inside me and I can feel his hot seed fill up my mouth. I try to pull away but Loki takes my head and keeps it there.

"If I'm not mistaken you still have another job," Loki says. I nod...shit I forgot about it. I find all the courage inside me and I swallow it...all.

"Good pet, such a well trained pet," Loki says. Loki takes my body and slams my back on the bed.

"Now where were we?"Loki asks.

"No, please no," I say. Loki just smiles. I try and struggle under him. He slams me harder into the ground.

"As much as I do love a struggle, I'm not in the mood tonight," He says. Loki continues to kiss my neck. He goes his way down and stops and my breasts. He kisses, sucks and does anything and everything with them. I scream and scream. I know it gives him great pleasure for him to watch me to squirm.

(P.O.V = Loki)

She won't stop squirming. As much as I LOVE it, it gets on my nerves. I don't stop and continue every long juicy kiss down her body. She is georgous...perfect even. I can wait until I'm inside her fully. I stop at her entrance. She is surprisingly already really wet. I stick one finger in followed by another and another. I pump my fingers in and out of her. She buckles her hips against my fingers. I just laugh. When I know she is right almost on the edge of having her realese I take out my fingers. My pet calms down a little. I bring my fingers up to my mouth and suck on them. She tastes devine, so sweet.

"Mmm you are so sweet my love," I say.

"Get away from me," She says. I laugh and go down to her wet entrance. I give a little lick to get more of her sweetness.

"Mmm tasty," I say. She lets out a little scream. I work my way up again and yank her hair back.

"You are mine and mine ONLY. I own you and I will do what I please to do with you. I will fuck you so hard tonight you won't even remember your name," I say. My pet lets out a little gasp and her eyes start watering a little. This is defentatly going to be a night to remember. I position my cock right at her entrance. I was right about to enter inside her, to make her mine when there was a knock on the door.

---------------------
Ha hahahaha cliff hanger...I wonder who is on the other side of the door ;)
As I said before thanks for all the views. Comment on all the stuff you like :)

Love you, my lovelies

- CrystalLaufeyson
------------------------