Chapter 27: The Morning After

----------------------
Okay so first I wanna say that I'm sooooo sorry for not updating sooner. I had to deal with some other stuff, and I was a little sick too. Also I just got a tumblr so I spent sooo long posting pics of Loki and Tom Hiddleston and stuff. But here is the chapter, and please enjoy :)
ALSO, another just quick announcement, on the 16th of this month (July) I will be leaving for a cruise. I have no idea if they have internet so I don't know if I will be able to post chapters, even with my cellular data on my phone...and I will be gone for like 2 or 3 weeks so just as a little heads up I don't know if I will be able to post chapters. If I can then there is nothing to worry about, I will post chapters. But if I can't I will write the chapters in my notes so them when I can post them again I will only have to copy it and paste it.
Love all of you guys, stay awesome ;)

- Stephanie
----------------------------

(P.O.V = Rose)

He took me all night, over and over and over again. He showed no mercy. Hours he took me. He made me cum over and over again, even when I wouldn't. I was exhausted but dared me not to go to sleep. I was afraid what would happen if I did. For hours I was in the darkness just hearing the grunts from Loki and feeling the pain. Slowly the sun came up.

When he was done with me he threw me on the ground then formed a golden chain that connected my foot to his bed. It prevented me from leaving him. I had a little space to move around but I dared not to. I stayed curled up in a ball. Loki left me on the floor while he went to bathe.

I was completely dirty. My legs were covered with dried virgin blood. The rest of my body was covered in sweat and cum. I felt bad...sick. I started gaging and that's when I threw up on the floor.

I sat back down against Loki's bed. On the floor was my breakfast from the day before. I haven't eaten in so long. I was hungry, tired, and dirty.

Loki came out of his bathroom with only a towel around his waist. His hair was damp and the water dripped down to his chest and shoulders. I looked at him trying not to burst into tears. I was too sick to say anything to him.

Loki walks towards me with a mad expression. I look the other way not wanting to see the monster he is anymore. He waved his hand and used his magic to force me to look at him. He crouches down to my level and looks me straight in my eyes.

"You are going to clean up THAT," Loki says pointing to my pile of vomit. I look at Loki and give a small nod.

"Y-Y-Yes-s M-Mast-ter," I say. A bowl of water and a rag appear in front of me.

"You have forgotten that you are my slave. You are here to pleasure me an do my bidding. You are to follow ONLY my orders. Do not speak unless I allow it. Do you understand?" Loki barks at me.

"Yes Master," I say putting my head down.

"Good pet, now clean up that mess! I want it gone before I return," Loki says. I nod my head and start getting to work.

Loki goes over to his chair and sits down in it. He snaps his fingers and the fire place lights up. He snaps them again and a book falls in his lap. Loki picks it up and starts reading.

Every now and then Loki would look at me to see how well I am cleaning. Once I was done I dropped the rag in the dirty water and pushed the bowl away from me. I slouch next to Loki's bed hitting my head against the wooden side.

"Are you finished?" Loki asks not lifting his head up from his book.

"Yes master. I just finished," I say. Loki slams his book shut, and throws it on the table. He turns to look at me. His eyes piercing into my soul. Loki stands up and walks towards me. He waves his hand and the golden chain disappears.