•1•

(y/n) P.O.V

Ding!

"Finally!" I run to the oven and take out the cake that I make. "Wow! This is beautiful. I hope Jimin like it." You see today is Jimin birthday and I making his favourite cake. I hope he will like it. I actually still don't believe it. How can a handsome and attractive person like him like me? My cheeks become red after remember how he ask me to be his girlfriend.

Flashback°

KIM Y/N! Do you want to be my girlfriend!? He said to me. Me as a fucking shook about the proposal quickly accept it.

Flashback end°

Sigh. " He look cold lately but I hope this suprise will make him happy!" Yes. He doesn't know that I will make a suprise to him. " What time's now? Oh shit! I'm already late. I have to get ready and go to his house." By that me has run to my room like a flash or maybe tornado.

I quickly get ready and wear this

I take the cake and bring it with me to the bus station

I take the cake and bring it with me to the bus station. "I can't wait!"
(a/N
poor y/n. She doesn't know the big suprise will come to her)

At Jimin house

A/N P.O.V

Y/n got out and bring the cake. she ring the bell but no one open it then knock but still not open. Finally y/n just twist the doorknob and suprise for her it doesn't lock. She quietly walk into the house and found a red high heels. What?? Many questions come to her mind. " Relax y/n. Maybe it's his cousin. Think positive." She thought

When her foot come more deeply into the house, she suddenly heard a moan sound. Y/n close her mouth. No..no! Jimin will never do this. She quietly walk on the stairs and go to Jimin rooms. The more she walk, the loud she hear that sound. Tears slowly falling down on her face. Please... please...
Y/n stand in front of his room and open the door. Her eyes become wide. She gasp.

" Park Jimin!?" He stop what he doing and look behind and saw y/n. He become shock a little but then his face turn into cold. He stand up and walk towards her. She just could watch him come without say any words. " What are you doing here?" " What...what??" "I ask what the fuck are you doing here!?" Y/n body jump at his shout. He never do that to her "I come here cause today is your birthday. And you? Why you doing this? I thought that you love me? But why?"

"Why...why you do this?!" She ask.

"Why? You ask me why?" He bend down and look right into her eyes. "You just a dare girl. You think I will date a nerd like you?" He smirk.

"Listen y/n I . will . never . date . a girl . like you. Remember that."

Her tears fall more. She never expected that Jimin will do this. She really thought that he love her but guess not. *chuckle sadly* " I'm sorry Jimin. I'm sorry for becoming your girlfriend. You must be ashamed with me right? Standing beside you all day." She look behind him and see Irene with a annoying face. " And I'm sorry for ruining your moment with Irene. I hope you guys happy together. Btw happy birthday." With that she quickly run out from the house not wanting to see his face again.