•4•

Y/N P.O.V

I walk towards my locker to get the text book for my next class. While I was walking, I see Jimin and Irene make out beside my locker. Seriously? Among all the lockers why mine? I groan. "Excuse me? Mister I don't care about you. Can you guys move away? I don't come here to watch you guys eat each other." I ask them to move but seems like the bitch and the asshole doesn't want to. "Yah. Are you guys deaf or what?" But then Jimin look at me and push me until I fall down. "Who are you to ask me that huh? Who do you think you are?" Ouch. "What are you doing? Listen asshole I don't come here to fight with you." Suddenly Irene slap me. "How dare you call him asshole,slut. You are nothing to him. Poor you. Thinking that Jimin will even love you." Jimin come to me and kick my stomach. Ughh it's hurt. "Listen here you bitch. You are nothing to me. You just a toy. Keep that in your mind." I glare at him. "I hate you Park Jimin. I fucking hate you!" He smirk. "Oh sweetie. I hate you more." He take Irene hands and go away like nothing happen. Shit my stomach. Fucking asshole.

I try to get up. I take my book faster and run towards the class. I open the door lucykly there's no teacher yet. I walk to my sit and sigh. "Why are you late?" Rose ask. "Nothing. Just got stuck with a annoying couple eating each other at my locker." "And who's that?" "You know. Park fucking Jimin and slut Irene." "Bitch you need to stop swearing." "Talk to yourself bitch and I will never stop." Then our teacher come and we started our lesson.

After class

"Hey y/n. Let's go to a cafe. I craving for some sweet." Jennie tell me and the girls nodding. "I'm sorry girls but I have a detention after this." I saw Rose try to hold her laugh 'again'. "What are you laughing at bitch?" "I told you you already late but nope you still coming late." I roll my eyes. "It's not even my fault. It's my clock. I already set it I think" I said unsure. "Don't try to blame that innocent clock." "Ugh. Ok fine. It's my fault. I'm sorry girls. Maybe next time?" "Sure. We okay with it. It's not like the cafe will gone anyway." Jisoo said. "Are you sure you can go home alone? Do I need to accompany you?" Lisa ask. "Yah Lisa. Are you forgot that her 'childhood friend' will walk her home?" Rose remind us. Then Lisa face realise it. "Oh yeah. I forgot. So we go home first okay. Take care y/n." "Okay you guys too." They left me alone and I walk to detention room. I step inside and saw one person that I hate in my whole universe. Park fucking Jimin. Ugh. "Finally you here. Sit infront of Mr Park. Next time don't come late again." Our teacher told me. I sit infront of Jimin and take out my earphone. I will just hear music while waiting this detention finish. "I need to go to bathroom and you guys stay here quietly. Don't go anywhere." I just hummed. I plug my earphone and listen to some songs and close my eyes. Beside I don't want to talk to him right now.

"I know you just pretend it." I open my eyes and see him talking to me. "Pretend what?" "Don't try to act y/n. I know you just pretend to be late and want to sit here with me." I'm shock. What? wow. Why he really have a full confidence of himself? Yeah I know he handsome but whattt? I look at him weirdly. "Mr Park. Yeah I know you're handsome but that doesn't mean that you think I just come here to see you and if I can I don't want to see your face at all." He shocked but then smirk. I want to punch his smirk badly. "Oh darling. I know you still love me." "Never in my life after what you have done. I pity with myself. Why I would accept you that time?" He just look at me with cold face. Then our teacher come in. Finally. What take her so long? "You guys can go home. Miss y/n next time don't be late and Mr Park I don't want to see you bully anyone again." "I can't promise that Miss." He said. I take my bag and bow to her then walk out. I look around try to find kook. Where he is? He tell me that he will wait for me. Suddenly someone cover my eyes. I smile knowing who he is. "Kook...what are you doing?" I heard he chuckle. "Aww you're no fun y/n." He move away his hand. "I know. Let's go." He takes my hand and we walk home together.

At my home

"Before you enter, I wanna ask again. Are you really okay about yesterday?" He ask me. I take my breath and tell him "Yes kook. I'm okay. I think I have to move on now. Nothing can change if I keep begging for his love." He smile. "That's my y/n. Now go and take a nice sleep." "Thanks. Walk safely." "Sure!" He wave at me and I wave back. I walk in and go to my room. I wash myself and do my night routine. Ouch. I forgot the pain that Jimin give me. I take my medical aid and apply the medicine at my stomach. I hissed. I put back the aid and carefully lay on bed. I put my arms on my forehead. "Come on y/n. You need to move on. Just forget about him." With  that I slowly drifted into dreamland.