•27•

Author P.O.V

The environment in the asylum is very cold. There's one guy that sitting on his bed staring outside the window.

His condition now is getting better. He realise now that his actions make his lover hate him more rather than love him.

But there's one thing that his lover doesn't know about her current boyfriend. Jimin know this. He thought that if he tell this to y/n, she will believe. But of course she doesn't when Jimin is the devil in her eyes.

Jimin remember when he reserve a paper from another asylum. He can't believe that the guy is more worse than him. Before he could think more, the door is open.

"How are you my friend?" Jimin sigh and look at him. "Never ever said that I'm your friend, Jeon Jungkook."

"Why I thought that we both are friends." He smirk. "I know who you are, Jungkook. I know that you're more worse than me." "Oh really? Than who am I?" He ask sarcastically.

"Jeon Jungkook a killer that kill many people in Busan just because they close to y/n. Your parents the only one that know about this and send you to asylum too. But y/n doesn't know. She thought that you go to vacation."

"So you know huh?" He scoff. "Well you can't do anything when you stuck here. While waiting, I will make y/n completely mine. You are wrong Jimin. I'm the first one to love her. I'm the one that need her. Not you."

"So just do me a favour, sit here quietly and don't tell anyone. Even you do, I think I just kill you." He shrugged his shoulders.

He come to Jimin and bend down to his ears. "You totally wrong. In the end I will always win." Jungkook smirk. " Bye my friend. I have a lover waiting for me." He wink and walk away.

Jimin P.O.V

I sigh. I can't do anything. If I get out of here, y/n will still think that I'm a bad guy. But she has to know that Jungkook is much more worse than me. I'm sorry y/n. I can't take care of you. I can't make you happy. I'm not perfect just like everyone else.

Maybe this is the end. This is the last chapter of my story. I will never open this book again. It will be keep in my heart forever.

Thank you y/n for loving me. Thank you so much. Good bye Kim Y/n I hope we will see each other again. I smile with a tears falling down on my cheeks. It's a happy ending but I hope she will save from that killer.

"In the end I will always win." I take a deep breath. No Jungkook. You're wrong. I will make sure that y/n know about you. Just wait till I get out from here.