•11•

Author P.O.V

"What was that? He so weird. What's wrong with him?" You walk away from Jimin with weird face. By that you already arrive in front of the get. You see your friends standing there and walk to them.

Y/N P.O.V

"Hey y/n." Jisoo greet me. "Hi guys." I hug them and ask how are they. "Why are you late? You always come first before us." I hesitate to tell them. "Hmm well just now, Jimin come to me and give me flower. When I ask he why, he tell me that this is the thing that a boyfriend will do right." "What!?" Rose shout. "What's wrong with him? Is he sick or something?" "Did he hurt you?" Jennie ask. I shake my head. "Nope." "Well that's good." "Let's go. Our first class is Mr Lee. You know how will he get mad if his students come late." Lisa playfully roll her eyes. We laugh and just go. You guys might ask where is Jungkook. Well he is sick. I will just visit him after class. I shrugged and walk with the girls.

At lunch

"Hey you guys, who will be your partner at the prom?" Jennie ask us. Our university will make a prom and we need to attend it. "I'm not sure. Maybe I will just go alone." Lisa said. "Well it's not a big thing for our y/n here huh." Rose said while smirk. What? They look at me then I remember about Jungkook. I was blushing hard while looking down. "Awww look at her. You make her a complete tomato Rose." Lisa laugh. Then all of them laugh. "Shut...shut up." I blushing more while thinking about Jungkook. "Y/n you said Jungkook is sick right?" "Yeah I will visit him after class." "Ok then. But don't forget guys, we all gonna shopping this weekend for the prom." Jennie told us. "Of course girl. We all gonna be pretty that night. Wohoooo." Lisa shout. "bish slow down your voice. People looking at us weirdly." I chuckle. She just roll her eyes.

The class is finish now and I'm on my way to Jungkook house. I listen to some music while walking. Then I feel someone pull my hair. "Ouch! What the hell!?" I look back and saw Irene. "What the heck Irene? What do you want?" "You!" She point at me. "Me what?" "You because of you Jimin left me." I look at her disbelief. What? What's wrong with this girl? Why would I take Jimin while he's the one that left me? "What? No! Why would I do that? Just because he my ex that doesn't mean I want him back?" "Liar! He love me! And just because of you he left me! Why would you ruin our love?" I had enough and just slap her. "Listen to me! You the one that take him from me! You the one that make him leave me! And now you telling me that I take him from you! I don't have time for you Irene. I need to go somewhere else now and you here just waste my time. If you desperately to see Jimin just go to his house. I don't care and will forever be!" With that I walk away leaving her.

They busy with the arguing while one pair of eyes watching them. Sometimes the eyes become mad. But not to the girl that walk away but to the girl that pull the the other hair.

𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝. 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕒𝕪.

ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖. 𝔸𝕓𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝.....𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.......

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟