•18•

Night  

Y/n P.O.V

"Where the hell is this boy? I call him but he doesn't answer." Oh my god! I gasp. "Is he kidnap by ghost or maybe monster?!" No stop thinking bad y/n ah. But then I heard a bell at my door. I run towards it thinking that maybe it's Jungkook. I open it and my smile drop. It's not Jungkook, infact it's the last person I want to meet.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him coldly. Instead answering my question he suddenly hug me tightly. "YAH! What are you doing?! Let me go Park Jimin!" I try to push him but I can't. He's too strong. "I'm sorry y/n ah.....I'm sorry. I know I'm wrong. I know I shouldn't do that to you. I shouldn't cheat." I heard him sobbing and my clothe is getting wet. "Please....ca..can't we go back together? I will fix it again. I will fix what's wrong. Please..." He look at me with puffy eyes. 

"Jimin ah. How many do I need to repeat my word? We already done. You said it by yourself. Nothing we can do to get back together. And you know that me and Jungkook are datting right now. Please just go home." I push him lightly but he grip my wrist tightly.

I look at him and see his eyes become dark. "Ji...Jimin ah. Let go.." "Is it because of him?" "What?" I ask confusingly. Then he laugh evilly. What the? I'm getting scare now. Jimin laugh loudly. "Aaahhh so it's because of him. Jeon Jungkook......I know I should kill you." "Jungkook? What are you doing to him?! PARK JIMIN!" 

"Sshhhhh my love. Nothing happen to him. It's just he have a little scratch." He put his thumb on my cheeks. "But sadly my bunny ran away. A mouse take him away love." He then frown. "Just like someone else, I need to replace my toy right?" Okay now  I think something's gonna happen. "Would you become my new toy love?" He ask while smiling. I shiver then I remember my hand that he hold. I kick his leg strongly and run away. "My love! Where are you going?! Don't you want to be my favourite toy? I'll treat you better than my previous bunny." He chase after me.

What the heck? How I'm gonna run? Just I want to get into my room, he take my wrist and pull me closer to him. "Love don't worry. It's gonna be easier if you listen to me." He sigh then take out a neddle. No..no don't do it. He put the neddle at my neck and you know my world already black. 

Hoseok house

Jungkook P.O.V

"Hyung I don't feel something right hyung." "What do you mean?" "Jimin must know now that I ran away. What if he go to y/n house and take her hyung?" I'm so worried now. I know I should go to y/n house. "Okay...okay calm down. Let's go to her house. We bring her here and call the other members. The more people we have here the better." I just nod and we go to y/n house fastly.

But not to our luck, the house looks like no one's living there. We get out from the car and walk towards the door. We can get in cause I have a spare key. We call y/n name but she doesn't answer. This girl. Where is she? 

Then Hoseok phone ringing. He take out his phone and see Jimin name on the caller. He hesitantly answer it and put it on speaker. "Hello?" "Aigooo my buddy. Where did you go? And where did you bring my toy?" We look at each other terrified. "You know buddy. Since you take my toy away, I should replace right? Now I get my new toy. Don't worry. I.WILL.TAKE.CARE.OF.HER." He laugh then cut the call. By the sentence the he said, I know he take y/n.

"Hy...hyung he got y/n. I should get her now." "Wait are you seriously?! You just got your wound and now you want to fight him that more stronger than you?" "But he got her hyung!" I yell. I never yell to my friend. Hoseok calm himself and speak "Okay now let's go to my house and call the others. We need Namjoon in this kind of situation. He can help us. Let's go." I hesitant to move but I have to follow him. We drive to Hoseok hyung home. Y/n take care honey.

 Y/n take care honey