•26•

Author P.O.V

At a funeral

One by one give a respect to Hoseok grave. They give him a lot of snowdrop since it's Hoseok favourite flower. "I know we have treat him badly after that incident but I...I never thought he will kill himself." Taehyung said sadly while crying.

"We never know his past Taehyung. He never tell us. But yeah we shouldn't treat him like that." Namjoon said regret by his actions. Hoseok is his best friend and as his best friend he should know about Hoseok. But no, he just decide to ignore him.

They feel sad and guilty. All of them especially Yoongi. He's the most one that treat Hoseok really badly. He thought that his anger will gone after sometimes but no it's not. Nobody dare to speak. The place only can hear a tears.

"Y/n where's Jungkook?" Jin ask y/n. After get a call from Jungkook that Hoseok's dead, y/n quickly pack her things and go to Jungkook house. She also shock about the news.

"I don't know. He come here after a while but he said that he want to go home. Maybe he still shock." Y/n sigh. Worry about her boyfriend. They just let out a heavy sigh and walk home. Y/n drive home with Jin since her condition is still recover.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Jungkook P.O.V

"Hyung. Why are you doing this? Why do you need to kill yourself?" I cry hardly. Just why? How many friends that I have to lost? After a hours I cry, I look at my wall.

It's all his fault. If he doesn't let Hoseok hyung in this case, maybe he still alive. Park Jimin you such a bish.

Suddenly I heard door knocking. I try to get up and open the door. "Y/n..? What are you doing here? I thought you're going home with Jin hyung." She shake her head. "Jin already went home after he send me here. I just come to check if you are okay. But it seems like not." She walk into my house and I suddenly hug her.

"Jungkook ah, are you okay?" I shake my head. I put my face on her shoulder and let out all of my pain. "Y/n please...please don't leave me too. I don't want you to go." Y/n smile and hug me back.

"No Jungkook. I'll never leave you. I will always be by your side. You have me Jungkook. You have me and the boys. We will get through this together." She pat my back. "Listen if you think I'll leave you, you are wrong. I love you Jungkook. If you don't save me, I think I will be dead by now.

I quickly glare at her. "Never said that. You will never die." She chuckle. "Okay..okay I will not said that again." We hug each other again.

"I feel warm in your embrace." "Me too." We pull the hug and look at each other lovingly. Then slowly our lips connected together. We miss this. I miss this. I hope that this time will stay forever.

"Thank you Jeon Jungkook. Thank you for stay with me" she smile lovingly. "Me too my dear me too. You're my light, my angel and my everything. Without you I don't think I can live." I hug her more tightly.

Y/n P.O.V

I'm so happy. I never thought that I will be with my childhood friend. I love him more than anything else.

Jungkook thank you for stay with me. Thank you for always be with me when I sad or happy.

Our story is just begin. You, me and the people we love.

THE END