•19•

Y/n P.O.V

"Ughhhh where am I?" I look around and found myself in unfamiliar room. "What is this place? Ughhhh my head hurt." Suddenly I remember what happen before I fainted. "Jimin! He doing this to me. Park Jimin! Where are you?!"

Then the door is open. "Jagiya you wake? Oh my god, I'm so scare that you would not wake up." He walk straight to me and hug tightly until I can't breath. "Ji..Jimin...I can't breath." He then let me go with the worried face. "Baby are you okay? Did that drug hit you really hard?"

"Jimin what all of this? What are you doing now?" "Jagiya, what are you talking? We live together right?" He look at me with confusion face.

"Liar! You kidnapped me! Let me go now!" His face become dark then he glare at me. He suddenly grab my face harshly. "Baby I don't want to hurt you but if you keep doing this, I'm scare that I need to punish you. And you will be sure not liking the punishment."

I become quiet. "That's what I thought." He let my face go. "Why... please..why are you doing this to me? Can't you understand that we're over." "NO!" I flinched. "NEVER EVER SAY THAT WE'RE OVER. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY IT, UNDERSTAND?!"

"BUT YOU THE ONE THAT SAID IT. YOU SAID I'M JUST A NERD. YOU SAID I DON'T DESERVE YOU! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I HAVE WHEN YOU SAID THAT! YOU BROKEN ME PARK JIMIN!" I don't realise that my tears falling down when I said that. He become suprise and calm me down.

"Sshhhh. I know, I know. I'm so sorry for doing that. But we can make it again. You and I together. We will make a family together. We will see our kids playing around." He calm me down and hug me. I shake my head. "No Jimin. You have to accept the fact that we will not be together again. I have Jungkook now."

"Break with him." I look at him suprisingly. "What?" "I said break up with him. Listen he's not a good guy. He doesn't deserve you y/n ah." I push him. "What the nonsense are you talking about!? He's deserve me! He's the one that comforted me when you left me! He has been with me since I was a kid. I know it's hard to accept the truth but please just let me go."

He glare at me. "One more word about your relationship with that guy, I'll make sure you get the punishment baby." He slap me. What the? I beg him repeatedly.

"Stop..stop please... Let me go Jimin!"
He shake his head. "Let you go? No..no y/n. I will never let you go. Enough for once I let you go but not again. You will be with me understand!? cause you are MINE AND ONLY MINE!!"

He shout and walk away from the room.
I cry hardly. Please..Jungkook come find me please.....

Hoseok house

Author P.O.V

The silence in the room is really hard. No one brave enough to talk. After the story that Hoseok and Jungkook tell them, they become speechless. They never knew that Jimin would do this.

About Hoseok, let's just say he got some punch from his friends. Well what to expect when he the one that help Jimin to kidnap Jungkook. "Let's go to his house." Namjoon break the silence. They look at him with questions looks. "We never knew that maybe he have another house to keep y/n. Well he really capable of for doing that. For now we have to go to his house and found some clue."

They think about it for a second and agree with it. They ride to Jimin house in silence. No one dare to talk. Absolutely no one.

For some time, they finally arrive. They can see that Jimin purposely let the door not lock cause he know that Jungkook will come back to save his girl. They get in and look around to find some clue about Jimin location.

The boys split up into two group. Hoseok Jungkook, and Jin. While Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi. Of course Hoseok can't have a same group with Yoongi. He really try hard to forget about his feelings. Hoseok group go to second floor. They find in every room but not getting any clue.

Unknown P.O.V

I look into one room. This probably be Jimin office room. Well he's a ceo son so of course he has to practice. I look around the table and find a paper.

I scan the paper then scoff. "Tchh he really think he can find my secret. No one's know my secret. Not even the boys." I smirk. "Park Jimin, just do whatever you want, cause at the end I will always win."

Jungkook P.O.V

"Guys I found the clue!" Taehyung hyung shout from downstairs. We quickly go down and see a picture. Then I realised
"Oh yeah I remember. Jimin use to go to his villa in forest. This is his comfort place. Y/n want to follow but he doesn't allow.

"And how do you know that?" Yoongi ask "Well we used to be friends aren't we?"
They agree and we ask Rose since she's  y/n best friend.

We get the address from Rose and now we on the way to go there. Please y/n....please be safe...

I'll save you

Hiii!!! So now we don't have one villain  but two

Hiii!!! So now we don't have one villain  but two. 😏😏😏
You think who is it??? Just wait my readers!!!

And don't forget to vote 🥰🥰🥰