9

Morning

Y/n P.O.V

Ughhh, that's a nice dream. Now I need to get ready to college. Ding. I look at my phone and found Jungkook text.

JUNGKOOK
I will drive you to college. Don't be late babe;)

YOU
Nae...wait for me. I'm just gonna go shower. Beside we still have 40 minute don't worry.

JUNGKOOK
Okay.

I put down my phone and go take a shower. I wear my casual clothes,tie my hair and go out. No make up? Nahh I'm too lazy to wear it. I walk out and see Jungkook with his fancy car. I swear this boy. With a light sigh, I walk to him. "Good morning." He look up and smile. "Good morning jagiya." He screaming and hug me tightly. "wait..wait...Jungkook ah. Too tight. I can't breathe.." "opps... I'm sorry." "It's fine." "So shall we?" I nod and we get in his car then drive to the college.

As soon we arrived, we part our way since Jungkook has a early class while me. I have but it's a little bit late. I walk to my locker and take my book. "Y/n ahhhh...I miss youuuuu." I don't reply cause I know who is it already. "wait why are you ignoring me?...y/n ahhhh..." She quiet for a while and suddenly thinking of something. "Wait you ignore because of that ice cream scene." I nod. "What the heck? You ignore me just because of that damn ice cream." Want to know what happen to my precious ice cream? This human being rose spill it why bringing it to me and to my bad luck the shop already close when we want buy it again. "Well miss Rose. No one mess up with my ice cream or any of my food." She roll her eyes. "Ok..ok. I will buy you two chocolate ice cream. How about it?" I think for a little bit and nod. "Ok. That's sounds a good offer. Sure miss Rose. Your apologize accepted." "Wh...what..since when i?" She look at me disbelief. "I really can't believe I friend with you." "Me too rose me too." By then we walk to our class.

Unware of the boy that watch the girl like a lost puppy.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

End of the class

"Jagiya~~~ let's go home..." " Yah Jeon Jungkook. You scare me." This boy..how did he came out of nowhere? "Sorry. Now let's go home." "Okay let's go." We walk to the gate but wait we come here with a car right? "Jungkook ah. Where's your car?" He rub his neck. "Hmmmm about that. I call my brother to get the car so we can walk home together." I look at him. Aish this boy. "You're not angry right?" "No. I prefer like this. I love smelling the air." He just smile "typical y/n. We walk home while holding hands together.

That unknown boy again look at the girl he love with a sad eyes and keep following them.

At home

"So here we are. See you tomorrow." "Hmm see you tomorrow." He kiss my cheeks and I quickly blush. "Uuuu is my girlfriend blushing?" "Shu...shut up. Jus..just go. Be safe." He nod and walk away. I sigh. How can I manage this cuteness? Without thinking much, I walk into my house. I shower, change my clothes and go to sleep with saying "I love you Kookie."

¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶

Author P.O.V

At the Jimin house, we can see that the boy really miserable now. He in pain and sad.

"Why...I thought that you love me?" He cried loudly. "It's my fault. If i don't cheat, things will getting right by now. She will still love me and we can be a happy couple but I...I just ruin the chance. I should cheating of her. No..no I shouldn't meet that Irene. Because of her, I loss my princess, I loss my only light and happiness, I loss my angel my y/n. I should fix this...yeah. if I fix this, my baby will love me again. She....will give her love to me again. Bu...but what about Jungkook..?"

Kill him

What...what..kill? I have never thinking about that. But Jungkook is my friend. I can't kill him.

He steal your angel and you still call him friend?

Right....right. Jungkook steal my angel. He steal what's mine. He will pay.

Friends or not, who take my y/n

I will kill them all~~~~~