•24•

Y/n P.O.V

"Jimin put me down! Where are you bringing me?! Someone help!" Jimin finally stop in the kitchen and take a few knife. My eyes become wide. "Jimin what do you want to do with that?" He point the knife in front of my face.

"You better shut up or I will rip your beautiful face." Jimin take all the knifes and put it in his bag. Suddenly we heard a banging on the door. "Shoot." Jimin grab my hand and try to run away. But for me I try to stand stay to give a time to the police to get into the house.

"What are you doing?! Let's go!" "No! I will not go!" Jimin try to pick me up just like what he did to me a few minutes ago. But before he do that, the door already opening and a few people holding a gun aiming it at us.

"Let her go! I repeat let her go!" "No she's mine!!!! She's MINE! YOU CAN'T TAKE HER AWAY!" Jimin pull me in front of him and what he did after that make me shock. He put the kitchen knife on my neck. "GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE OR SHE WILL DIED!"

The police try to calm him down. "Y/N!" We look behind us and see Jungkook and the boys. My eyes become teary. "Jungkook ah. Save me." I said to Jungkook. Jungkook try to walk to Jimin but it's a wrong move. Jimin put the knife more tighter.

"Jimin please we can talk. Please let her go." "No! You just want to take her away from me! Why are you guys never understand that she's MINE?!!" Jimin spin me and make me face him. I can see his face now. He's crying and his face is red.

"If I can't get you my love, no one can.".

I then feel pain on my stomach. I look down and see my hand become red. Wh...what? Is this the end?? I will died today? My world slowly become dark. I can hear a gunshot and someone's calling my name. "Y/n y/n please wake up...wake up. No no don't close your eyes yet."

I look up to find the voice and see Jungkook. I try to put my hand on his face. "Jungkook ah don't cry." I give him a sad smile. He shake his head. "Please don't go. The ambulance already in the way. Please...please" I just sigh.

Is this the end now? I will not get a happy family with Jungkook just like what I want to? I can feel my eyes become heavy. "Jungkook ah I'm tired. Can I sleep now?" "No! Don't please!" Then I can heard an ambulance. Ahhh so they come now. But my world already black.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Author P.O.V

Y/n eyes slowly open. "Where am I?" She look around the place and find Jungkook sleep on the couch. The wall is white and by looking the situation now, maybe she's at hospital. So she save huh?

"Jungkook ah wake up." Y/n try to wake him up by voice since she can't walk yet. Jungkook eyes flutter then he open his eyes. He look at y/n and become shook. "Y/n! You wake?!" He come to her and hug her tightly. "I'm so happy. I thought that I will lost you." They look at each other.

"Thanks for not giving up." He put his forehead and y/n together. "Thank you so much sweetie." Y/n can feels her tears fall down on her cheeks. "Thanks. Thanks for finding me. I'm so sorry Jungkook. I'm so sorry." They hug each other feel their embrace. They hug for a while and Jungkook then pull his body.

"I'll call the boys. They must be happy to see you." He happily said. "Oh you must be hungry too since you sleep for two days."
"Tw....two days?" Y/n can't believe she sleep for two days. "I will buy you food. Wait okay." He give the girl a peck on her lips. "Wait... Jungkook. What happen to Jimin? At that night I heard a gunshot."

Jungkook just sigh. "Jimin is not died. The bullet hit his shoulder. They do the surgery and Jimin save. By now he is at asylum." "Oh." Y/n look down feel pity for Jimin. "Hey don't worry. I'm sure he will recover soon." She look at Jungkook and give a smile. "I'll go get your food now." Jungkook give her a bunny smile and walk out from the room.