•17•

Author P.O.V

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Jungkook just give a question glare at Hoseok. "You now must have a lot of question you want to ask but believe me, you have to get out from here first." "Why I have to believe you? You must help Jimin if you know I'm here." "Yeah but not exactly. I just help him kidnap you." Hoseok said. 

Jungkook just become wide not believe his hyung said that. "Nevermind about that. I promise to you I will tell everything what happen now but first let me help you get out from here." Jungkook hesitantly to let Hoseok help him but now Hoseok the only that can get him out of here." Then he just nod slowly not forget the wound that Jimin give.

Hoseok walk towards Jungkook. He really suprise by the thing that Jimin do to Jungkook. "I know that Jimin is psycho but I don't know that he's totally psycho. How could he do this to you?" He said while untie the rope. Jungkook roll his eyes. "Say the one that kidnap me."

Hoseok ignore Jungkook and help him stand up. Want to know why he doesn't scare to walk in? It's because Jimin is too busy to take care of his lover. And that give Hoseok time to help Jungkook run away. He help the poor boy get out from the basement. Their eyes become wide when they hear a car in front of the house.

 Hoseok try to think the other way out. Obviously he can't jump from the window with this boy condition. He look around the house and found a back door. He quickly bring Jungkook run away from there. After they agree that they already far away from the house, Hoseok put down the boy and try to calm down. "Now tell me everything hyung. Why do you know that I'm being in Jimin basement?" Hoseok know that this boy will not think of him as his hyung  anymore but he have to. 

He calm himself and tell Jungkook everything. From the plan that Jimin thinking of and his crush until now. Jungkook just listen to his hyung. Still doesn't believe that Jimin could do that to him just because he wants y/n back. "Then why you save me? Why you let me go?" Jungkook realise that Hoseok try to hold back his tears.

"I know that what Jimin and I do is wrong. We both want the love of our lifes stay with us. But after I know that Yoongi will not thinking the same way like me, I agree that I will not get any chance with him. About Jimin. I never know that he will do this worst thing to you. True that both of us love killing but I have a reason to do that while that boy just randomly torture people that close to y/n." Jungkook is speechless by Hoseok story but at the same time pity the boy.

"I'm sorry hyung for what happen to you and Yoongi hyung." He just wipe his tears that almost fall. "No it's okay. We have to treat you. Come follow me to my house. It's not far away from here." They walk away to Hoseok house carefully. They don't want the wound become worst.

"Hyung. If Jimin could do this thing to me, he maybe can do the worst things to y/n. It's mean y/n is in danger now hyung." Jungkook said worriedly. "You right. After I treat your wound, we gonna go save y/n." They finally reach to Hoseok house and enter.

At the same time, at Jimin house.

"Jeon Jungkook~~~~~ are you ready for a new game?" Jimin sing while walking to the basement. He for sure love to play with the younger. Jimin open the door and he eyes become wide. His tight his fist.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! COME OUT NOW! IT'S NOT FUNNY!"Jimin walk around the place but found nothing and then he search all around the house but still no sing of the poor boy. "JUNGKOOK IF I FOUND YOU I SWEAR THE TORTURE WILL NOT GO EASY!" He become frustrated. How in the hell that injure boy can get out from here? That boy literally injure bad. He can't even walk. Unless....unless someone help him. And one name appear in Jimin head...

"Jung Hoseok. How dare you? You let my toy run away." Jimin chuckle slowly and smirk. "You want to play?"

"Okay Hoseok let's play."