•13•

3 WEEKS LATER

Jimin P.O.V

It's the day. The day that i will take my angel again. I'm planning to take her far from this town. The forest seems like a nice place. Well I'm Park Jimin. Of course I have a big house. Enough for us and our kids. I'm blushing just thinking about our kids. What will the baby looks like? Is it like me or y/n? Whatever. The main plan here now is to take my y/n away. But the obstacles here is the one and only Jeon Jungkook. But don't worry, I have a perfect assistant to clear this thing out. 

Jimin

"Hyung, help me." 

unknown

"Help what?" Husky voice answering him. "Is it about the corpse again?"

Jimin

"No, it's not about the corpse. I need you to kidnap someone but don't kill him. I'll do the job."

unknown

"He must be special huh if you the one that want to get rid of him." 

I  just laugh evilly and nod behind the call. 

Jimin

"Yes, he's very special.  He took what's mine so he need to pay."

unknown

"Okay then. What's his name?"

I smirk knowing this guy is Jungkook friend but he knows that he will do as I say.

Jimin

"Jeon Jungkook." I said proudly. 

unknown

"What! You want me to kidnap Jungkook! Park Jimin are you crazy! He's our friend."

Jimin

"Was. He's not my friend anymore. He took what's mine so I'll take his life as a payment." I chuckle darkly. "You will do it right, Jung Hoseok?"

Hoseok

"You know I love killing but kidnap our friend.....

Jimin

"If you don't want, it's okay. But I'll tell everyone about your obsession crush with Yoongi. I'll tell all your secret. And for sure Yoongi wouldn't like it." 

Hoseok become queit. He know Jimin know about his crush. If he think about it again, he and Jimin are same. He will do anything to make Yoongi his.

Jimin

"So? Still want to decline it? Don't worry hyung. You just kidnap him. The rest of them, I'll take care of it."

Hoseok

He sigh heavily after think some time"Okay but make sure no one know about this"

Jimin

"Of course hyung. You know me. After all we both are same, aren't we?" I smirk and finish the call. Jung Hoseok now I rely on you. Make sure you do the work carefully. 

Y/n P.O.V 

These days I feel like someone always following me. I try to stay back and detect who's the one that keep giving me shiver feelings but I always fail. Jungkook now is always clingy with me. Not that I complain tho. He's really cute when I try to hide his banana milk from him. And about Jimin. He keeps sending me a letter saying that he was sorry and try to talk with me. But of course I ignore him. The pained he gave me still have but not too much now. Where's Irene? She suddenly gone. No one knows where she is now.

Since I date with Jungkook, I now close with his friends. I have talk to them before but not too close. But the weird thing is, I'll always see Hoseok give a glare if some boy get close with Yoongi. And for sure where Jungkook friends is, there will be Jimin. I try to avoid him but seems like nothing can work. Now we are chatting with each other at a cafe. 

"Y/n ah. How was it when you datting this rabbit?" Jin ask me while eating  a cake. "Hyunggggg." Jungkook whine. "What? I'm just asking her. Looks now she is a complete tomato." Right now, my whole face is red. The situation is not getting better with Jungkook hug me from beside. But for some reason, I feel like someone was glare at us and it gives me the vibe again. I try to look around but still no one to found. Weird. "Babe what's wrong?" Jungkook look at me worryingly. I shake my head. "Umm nothing. Jungkook ah I think I need to go now. I need to study for exam tomorrow." "I'll walk you home." I nod and we go out from the cafe aware of a pair of eyes staring at our soul. 

Jimin P.O.V 

Jimin

"Hyung you know what to do right?" 

Hoseok 

"Yeah I know. I'll bring him to your house."

Jimin

"Good. Make sure my baby doesn't know that his lovely boyfriend gets kidnap."

Hoseok

"May I ask you? Why you want her back? I thought you the one that cheating with that Irene."

Jimin

"Never ever said that slut name anymore."

Hoseok

Well who gonna knows that you the one that kill her."

Jimin

"No one. Absolutely no one if you don't reveal it. Understand?"

Hoseok just humming and cut the call. 

Now now Jeon Jungkook. Be ready for your toture