•2•

The sound of crying can be hear at the lonely park. There she is. Sitting on the bench and quietly crying after the heartbreak that she just reserved. She never thought that he will do this to her. She truely believe that Jimin love her. Her crying sound become more loud. She take her phone out of her bag and call someone that she really need right now.

"Hello?"
"Hello.. Jungkook ah" she call his name with crack voice.
"Y/n? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He becomes more worried after hear a crying sound from his best friend or should he say his crush.
"He...he..."
"He who? Who hurt you? Tell me!?"
"Jimin. He just broke up with me. He said that I just a dare to him. He played with me Jungkook ah." Her voice get more sad after she say about the incident.

Jungkook become silent after hear what y/n said. He know that Jimin just play with her. He already know. At first he just thought that Jimin only joking but it seems like not.
"Where are you now?"
"I at the park." She said.
"Stay there. I will come." With that Jungkook quickly hang up the call. He already know which park cause y/n always go there if she sad. Quickly he drove his car to the park.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I wait for Jungkook silently. My mind still lingering into that incident. Can believe you do this to me Jimin. *Sigh*
"Y/n!" I look beside me and see Jungkook run towards me. "Jungkook ah." I try to not cry again but seems like I can't. My tears falling down again. Jungkook hugs me tightly and try to calm me down. "What is my wrong kook? I always try to make this relationship happy but why?" He shush me. "It's okay... it's okay. Don't cry." He pull away the hug and look at my eyes. "Listen y/n. He doesn't deserve you if he doing that. Don't waste your tears just for the guy like him. Okay?"

He ask me and I just said yes. My body and mind are just too weak to think about other else. "Can you take me home?" He smile and nod. "Let's go my buddy." He walk me to his car and bring me home. I arrive at my house and get out from his car. "Thank you Jungkook."  "You're welcome y/n. Now go inside. You must be tired after all of this." I simply nod. "Good bye." I wave to him and get into my house. I really too tired and sad that I don't bother to get a wash. I just lay down on my bed and sigh. "What have happened to me?" With that I fall asleep.