•20•

Jungkook P.O.V

"Jungkook ah are you sure this is the place?" Namjoon hyung ask me. I nod. "I'm pretty sure this is the place. There's no way Rose will give false address to us." We look at the big villa in this forest. Just wait for me y/n ah.

We all walk into the house. Okay maybe it's a little bit scary since it is in the middle of forest. I twist the doorknob. Wow the door is not lock. Jimin you really want us to play in your game huh? As we get in, the place is very cold. "I think we should walk together. Who knows what trap he would give to us." Jin hyung said and we nod. We walk together to upstairs and get into one of the room.

"Wait, why this place is so tidy? It's looks like no one sleep here." Yoongi hyung state the fact and we also confuse. Namjoon hyung eyes becomes wide. "Shoot it's a trap." Then the wall suddenly get closer. It's looks like the wall will hit us. Then we heard someone laugh. "HAHAHAHAHA You really think that you will take what's mine Jeon Jungkook? So sad. Bring the guys doesn't mean that you will win. Oh guys, I love you and you could have live if you don't join our maknae in saving mission. But since it's the opposite, you guys will die too. Don't worry, it's not like a typical trap. Find the clue and you will get out. But that doesn't mean you will not die. Byeeee."

Then it's silence. Ughhhh we have to get out from here. Think Jungkook think.

author P.O.V

They all become panic as the wall is getting closer by the minute pass. Taehyung looks around the place but doesn't see any way out. Suddenly his eyes stop at the certain place. It's right at the corner of the wall. He walk towards it and find something that can be pull on the floor. "Guys! I found the way out! Come here!" They go to him and see the way out. The boys work together since it's very heavy to pull.

After the floor is being pull, they can see another room under it. One by one jump into the room. "Now what?" Yoongi ask. They walk to the door and see that the door is lock by a padlocks. The size of the key is not very big. "What the? We come here just to save y/n. Not playing an escape room!" Yoongi angrily shout. "Hyung calm down." Hoseok try to calm Yoongi down. "You shut up! If you don't kidnap Jungkook, maybe the situation will get better than this!" Hoseok is hurt by what Yoongi said.

Everyone doesn't know that this boy try to forget his feelings except for Jungkook. "We don't have time to fight now. Let's find the key." Namjoon break the silence and they start to search the key. Jin find a box under the cupboard. It's not very modern and has a butterfly on it.

He open the box slowly but then his fingers got a tiny cut

He open the box slowly but then his fingers got a tiny cut. Now he see that the box have a small knife under it. Who knows if he open it fastly, maybe he will lost his fingers. He then find the key. "Guys I found it!" They look at Jin and find him hold an old key. The key looks unique cause it's have alphabet M and a crown.

 The key looks unique cause it's have alphabet M and a crown

They open the padlocks with the key and they succeed. "Yah luckily this is the right key. I almost lost my fingers." Jin said try to make the situation funny. The boys softly chuckle. "Let's go now and save y/n." Jungkook said and they go for Jimin.

"I know they will easily get out from there." Jimin smirk. "Now the fun is begin, right honey?" Jimin look at y/n that behind him who's now trembling. "Let's go." By then Jimin bring the poor girl somewhere else.

"Let the game begin"