•6•

Tomorrow

Y/n P.O.V

I walk to school with my earphone on. Why do we have to school? All they do just give us a bunch of homework. Even if we on holiday they still give us homework. God I hate school. I keep walking until I found my friend Blackpink in front of the school gate. I went to them and say hello. " Hello." "Y/n did you finish miss Ying assignment?" I look at rose with confused face. "Wait, we have assignment?" "Y/nnnnn we have! How can you forget it?" "Oh shit. I totally forgot about it. What I'm gonna do now?" I groan. How can I forgot? Ughh
The girls just shake their head and said typical y/n.

"Let's go to class now. Just pray that miss Ying forgot about the assignment or she doesn't come today." We walk to our class. Rose and I wave to the girls. I just hope that miss Ying don't come. We sit at our place. After a few minutes, our class president said that miss Ying can't come today cause personal problem. Did the god hear my pray? 😫
Rose look at me and said lucky you. I sigh heavily. Lucky me huh?

Recess time (bitch I'm lazy)

"Let's eat. I'm so hungry. I felt like I didn't eat for year." Rose whine. "You're dinasour of course you always hungry." "Bitch what you say?" "Nothing." I shake my head laughing. "I will go to my locker first. Save my place bitch." "Alright your highness." She bow and just chuckle. We go seperate way. I walk towards my locker and sadly I meet asshole Jimin. I suddenly remember what happen yesterday. Should I tell him or not? But what if he doesn't believe me. He really blind in love with that girl. Whatever. I'm just gonna tell him. It's up to him to believe or not. "Hey Jimin. Can we talk?" He turn around and look at me coldly. "What? Just tell me quickly. Irene is waiting for me." "Yeah actually I want to you about her." He look at me curiously.
"She..uhmm... actually." " She what?" Shit y/n why you need to stutter? Confident y/n confident. "Irene. She cheated on you." "What?" "Yes, believe me or not but she cheated on you. I saw her at the cafe yesterday with another guy. If you don't believe me ask Jungkook. He saw it too." Silence fill the air but then he laugh. What the heck? He fucking laugh?

"Hahahahaha. Nice joke y/n. Do you think I will believe you. Hahahaha." Then he glare at me. "Listen here nerd. I know my Irene. She will never do that. She love me I love her. You just jealous of us and you try to seperate us since I was your boyfriend before. And you try to use Jungkook my friend to make it real. What the heck y/n? Are you this desperate to get me? Look at you. Such a pathetic girl. Who's actually gonna love you nerd? No one. I repeat it. No one. And please leave us alone. I don't want you to interfere my relationship. If I can, I don't want to see your face at all. Such a bitch." He scoff then walk away.

I fall down. My tears started falling down. What? If I knew he will react like this, I could never tell him. But..but...what if he said true? I'm just a nerd. I'm not pretty. No one will love me. I run away from the hallway and go to the rooftop. I want to be alone right now. When I arrive, I see Jungkook. I quickly wipe my tears. I hope he doesn't see it. "kook? What are you doing here?" He turn around and smile. "Y/n! Wha.." He look shock. Shit did he saw my tears?  
"Y/n why are you crying? Who hurt you? Tell me!" I can't hold it anymore. My heart crash. I hug Jungkook and cry loudly. He just hug me tightly and calm me down. It felt like when he calm me at the park.

After a few minutes, I stop cry. I look at him. "Jungkook can I ask you?" "What is it?" "Will there be one day someone love me?" He look at me surprise. "Why you ask like that?" "Don't know. Just asking." I look down. He lift up my chin. "Hey. You're pretty okay. One day there will definitely someone come and love you." "I hope." I sigh. "Actually I want to tell you something. I have been holding for a long time and I think I should tell you this." I look at him confusingly. He try to calm and said "I love you y/n. Not as friend but more than that. I have been love you since we child and I want to confess to when we highschool. But my confession stop when I hear you dating with Jimin. I really sad that time cause you're my best friend and Jimin is my friend too so I just try to vanish my feelings to you but I can't. When I know you broke up with Jimin. I don't know. I feel happy. It means like I can confess to you again. I know I sound selfish but really. I really love you Kim y/n. It's okay if you don't love me and I..."

I stop his word by kissing him. I happy. I happy that my first love, love me back. You hear me. My first love. Who will not like their childhood friend that really handsome and kind? He really suprise by my action and then kiss me back. It's feel like our world around us is stop. Just the two of us. We kiss passionately then we pull away. "I love you too." "What?" "You hear me Jeon Jungkook. I love you too." I smile widely. "Really?" I nod. He hug me and spin me around happily. I just giggle.  "Yah..kook. stop it. I feel dizzy." I laugh at his action. " Why are you happy?" " How can I? My crush love me back." He giggle. He take my hand. " Thank you. Thank you y/n. I promise. I will never break your heart. I will cherish it till I die." I just smile. " Thank you too." Then he pull my hand. " Hey where we going?" "To cafeteria. You not eat yet so I'm guessing you must be hungry and you still have to tell me why you crying just now." I sigh and just nod. " Since you my girlfriend now should you give me a kiss?" I chuckle and peck his cheeks. "Done." He smile and we walk to the cafeteria. I'm happy with him.