•21•

Author P.O.V

The boys run and run until they find a unique room. They get in and find a lot of books there. Maybe it's a library. They walk and try to find a way to save y/n but found nothing.

They walk back to the door and when Hoseok try to open it, it's lock. "Oh no.. it's lock." They become panic again. How can they find a small key in this big room that full of books?

Namjoon then walk around the shelf while touch it. He push every single of the book. After sometimes he doing that, he heard a sound of click. "Gotcha." He smirk. Proud of himself. "Well this is the benefits for me to watch some random detective movie."

"Guys here." He call the boys and open the door. Basically a secret door. They walk in and found a stair that go down. Maybe it's a basement. "For real how big this house is?" Yoongi ask. Getting annoyed with this kind of game. He just want to help his friends to save y/n.

They walk down carefully as there only a little lights and the basement is very dark. After a while, they finally reach down. A room or should they said a dungeon is in front of them. What make they shock more, there is the girl that they really want to save tied on a chair.

"Y/N!" Jungkook run towards the poor girl and cry. "Y/N Please open your eyes please! Baby open your eyes. It's me your bunny." By then y/n wake up and shock when she see the boys in front of her. "Jungkook you have to run! He's dangerous Jungkook! You have to run NOW!" Jungkook shake his head. "What are you saying? I come here to save you?" "He will kill you Jungkook. Please just go."

Y/n beg him with teary eyes. "No y/n I will not go. You will come with us. Now how to get you out from this place." Jungkook look around the bars and found a padlock. "What now!? We have to search another key!?" Jungkook become scare. Scare that he will lost his girl.

"Well well well. Who do we have here?" They turn around and see Jimin with a mask. "I never thought that you guys will come until here but not so shock too." He smirk. "Jimin stop all of this!" Namjoon shout to him. Jimin glare at him back. "Never ever shout at me Kim Namjoon." He then take out something. "Well see you guys later." He then push that thing that's look like a button.

Out of nowhere, a gas come into the dungeon. They boys and y/n pass out cause of the gas. Then Jimin do his job. He bring the guys to another room. And make them sit on a chair. But Jimin is not so stupid to let them sit for a straight line. Jimin put them really far away from each other. He smirk. "The boss is getting boring now and he wants the games to finish fast."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Jungkook P.O.V

"Ughhhh what happen?" I suddenly remember the things that happen. "Y/n! Y/n!" I look around the place not seeing my girl but only the boys.

I try to wake them up. "Jin hyung! Jin hyung!" I shout at Jin hyung since he's near me by my left side. But not got any respond from him. I shout at my right side that have Taehyung hyung. "Taehyung hyung! Taehyung hyung!" Taehyung hyung move his body. Finally someone's wake.

"Ughhhh where are we?" Taehyung hyung looks around him and found him at unfamiliar place. "I don't know too hyung. When I woke up, we already being tied." Taehyung hyung then try to wake yoongi hyung beside him. Then one by one the boys wake up.

"Namjoon what are we gonna do now?" Hoseok hyung ask. But Namjoon hyung just shake his head. "I don't know Hoseok ah. We have to play our card rights if we want to be save. I just hope Jimin don't kill us sooner." We all sigh. What happen to us now?

"I just hope the girls doing the plan right."