•25•

Author P.O.V

It's been one week y/n stay in the hospital and tomorrow she can go home. Jungkook, the boys and y/n friends now in her room talking and chatting happily.

But then Hoseok walk out from the room quietly. Everyone look at him. "Where does he want to go?" "Just ignore him. He maybe still guilty." Yoongi said. "Yoongi hyung it's been one week, can't you just forgive him?" But Yoongi just sigh. "Not right now Jungkook. I still need time."

It's true that everyone now ignore and angry with Hoseok except for Jungkook and y/n. Sometimes the both of them feel pity with Hoseok by the treatment that the boy gives.

After feels like one hour Hoseok still doesn't come back. They just shrugged it off thinking that Hoseok left to his home.
One by one they walk back home and left y/n alone in the hospital. Jungkook said that he will come back tomorrow in the morning.

Jin P.O.V

I'm now at the cafe chilling myself. I still can't believe my close friends can do that just because of love. I hope Jimin recover soon and become a better man.

Ring ring

I take out my phone and see Hoseok's calling. I want to ignore him too but I don't know, this might maybe an important call.

"Hello."

"Hello hyung. I'm glad that you pick up my call. I thought that you will ignore it just like everyone else." He let out a sad laugh.

"What do you want?"

"I don't know. Maybe hear one of you guys voice before I gone."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not sure about this. You know since I was a kid, my mom left me after my dad died. And then my grandma take care of me. After a few years, my grandma died. My old friends leave me because I'm weird."

Strange. Why he suddenly tell me his past?

"What's your point Hoseok?"

He sigh. "I'm sorry. I just...I just want to feel someone care, love, and take care of me. That's why I do all of that. I..I don't know what's on my mind at that time. I jelous of you guys. You guys get the love that you guys want. As much as I hate you guys, I hate myself more. I'm very sorry." He cried loudly.

I feel sad. Hoseok is not a boy that let his secret out. I just keep silent as I don't know what to say.

"I'm sorry hyung. Tell the guys that I'm sorry. Tell Jungkook I'm sorry for kidnaping him. Tell Yoongi that I'm sorry for loving him."

"Wait Hoseok ah. What are you talking about? What are you gonna do?" I don't feel right about this situation.

"I just wanna go. I want to leave this place. I want to let all my pain gone. And I know now is the best time. I'm sorry hyung. This is the way that will make me happy. Good bye hyung." He then cut the call.

I'm shock right now. He's not gonna do what I'm thinking right now, right? Whatever it is, I have to go to his house.
I take my car key and left the cafe.

I speed my car and quickly arrive in front of his house. I run towards and open the door. It's not lock. Oh Hoseok what are you thinking now?

I go to his room and search him everywhere. But then I look at the toilet. No...no. I walk to the toilet and the door is lock. I try to open it. "Hoseok are you in there?! Hoseok ah! Open the door!" But I don't hear any reply.

I kick the door hardly then the door is open. Hoseok ah. What I saw horror me. I see Hoseok my friend sitting in front the sink and beside him has a lot of pill.

I run to him and shake his body. "Hoseok ah...Hoseok ah! Open your eyes! Jung Hoseok!" But he doesn't open it. I check his breath. No..no. it's not happening right? Right? Jung Hoseok now's dead.
My tears falling down nonstop. I hug Hoseok dead body tightly. "Hoseok I'm sorry. Hyung so sorry. I don't know what are you going through."

After a long time, I hug Hoseok dead body, I look at his face. Cold, pale. His lips is dry. I take my phone out and call Namjoon.

"Hello hyung? What's wrong"

"Hoseok." I answer with a cry.

"I thought that we will not talk about him ."

"No Hoseok is..." I take a deep breath and hold my tears "dead."