• 15 | Godown - 2 •

AK clambers down the stairs leaving the rest of the group behind. Sivaangi stood frozen as Aadhi went down behind AK.  Just as Pugazh was about to go down as well, Rakshan nudged Sivaangi on the shoulders bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Nee vaa thangam. Avan konjam apdi thaan, he likes to be advanced when it comes to technology and security, so the devices and security precautions he has may be a little shocking, but you'll get used to it soon enough!"

"Haan, seri ney! Polam" Sivaangi descends down the stairs with Rakshan by her side, together they reach the floor ground.

A vast room with bright-white walls surrounded them, glass panels were placed to separate different sections of the room with labels on each section. Weapons, shipments, files, and so on.  There was a backup electricity generator placed to the back side of the room, and to their left was a living room-like area with a few couches, a flat-screen mounted on the wall, a fridge, and kitchen-like set-up with counters and stove-tops.

"Say our main house were to be surrounded, and we were under attack or something, this would be used as not only a storage place but also as a temporary living place" AK explains. 

"Food place and hide-out all in one! What more could I ask for!" Sivaangi exclaims, "Aama, inga ennaku free food kidaikuma?"

"Illa, pay pannanum" Ak blankly states dead-panning.

"Appdiya?" she pouts, looking dejected.

"Aiee! Sivu, avan chumma unna kalaikuraan! Nee onnum pay panna theva illa, appdi pay pannanum na kooda naa panren. Avan kidakuran" Aadhi waves off the matter whilst pulling on Sivaangi's cheeks indicating her to smile.

AK's MV: Etheyy nee pay panriya!? Aama ippo ethukku da ava kannatha killura, kai aa vechuttu summa irukelathaa da unnaku!

"Un moolai'ku ithu koodava puriyala, I was being sarcastic for goodness sake! No one has to pay anything" AK huffs, sending a glare in Aadhi's direction.

"Dei Raksha, inga nadakurathu yethavathu unnaku puriyutha da? Avan oruthan ennada na ivana paathu moraikuraan, ivan oruthan thangachi mela paasama poliyuran, aprom namma thangachii.. aama namma thangachii yenada pannuthu?!" Pugazh exclaims in a loud-whisper. 

"She's just being herself, avalala avanga rendumelayum irruka effect'aa ava purinjukitaala illaya nu puriyala!" Rakshan replies with his eyes on his thangam.

"Seri ivanga rendu perum thirumba yethaachu argue pannaku mothalla let's divert their attention!" Pugazh says, walking in-between AK and Aadhi. 

"Thangam! Want me to show you the weapons we have around here?" Rakshan asked, perking Sivaangi's attention.

"When would I ever say no to checking out weapons? Pasangala sight adikurathuku kooda no solliduven, but ithukku never! Aama, do you all use daggers? They're my forte!" Sivaangi speaks animatedly at the mere mention of weapons, which amuses Ashwin.

The group start heading towards the storage shelves while conversing with one another, Sivaangi jumps forward at the sight of sharp pristine knives and a variety of powerful looking guns. She picks up a dagger with a curved blade and sharp edges, she examines it whilst giving the blade a twirl. A phoenix symbol was engraved on the blade, and looking back at the tables, she notices that each weapon has it's own engraving of the same phoenix symbol with it's wings flared out.

Turning around, she holds up the blade.

"What's with the phoenix?" she asks, to no one in particular.

"It's our symbol" AK bluntly replies with his arms crossed over his chest.

"We will rise, over and over again. Even if it's from the ashes. Hence why we have a phoenix as our symbol" Aadhi adds on, "If you look more closely, you'll notice the initials 'AK' in the heart of the phoenix. The engraving is very small but noticeable and clear if you know where to look"