• Disclaimer & Prologue •

~ Prologue ~

As stealthy as a cat during the night, she sneaked into the room with caution. She gave herself a few seconds to adjust to the darkness before making a move. Her footsteps were as light as a feather as she wanted this mission to end as quick and quietly as possible.

Scanning the room with her eyes, she ducked down to retrieve a pocket knife that was attached to her right boot, concealed with leather that was similar to the boots material so that it wouldn't be caught suspicious.

Her ears perked upwards when she heard light breathing in the room. Attentive to some one's presence in the room, she took a step forward with precaution. An arm came out from her left side, securing itself around her middle. She was pulled forcefully as she felt her back hit someone's chest. Preferably a man's. 

Caught unexpectedly, she drew in a quick breath and took a hold of the arm that was around her waist, she twisted the hand making the guy loosen his grip around her enabling her to swivel out of his grip and push him up against a window sill behind him.

The shine of the moon illuminated his facial features, what a waste to such an attractive face. She pressed her arm against his throat and glowered right into his eyes as she drew out the pocket knife, holding it dangerously close to the skin on his neck, just an inch further and his throat will be slit.

The blade glimmered under the moon's rays,

"Any last words?" she asked, her voice husky and expression stern but fierce.

He gave her a few seconds of silence, to make her feel as though he was debating in his mind as to what his last words were going to be. But then, his lips grew into a confident smirk. He hooked his leg behind the back of her foot and gripped the wrist of the hand that was holding the blade, spinning her frame around. 

Next second later, she found herself in the exact position he was in just moments ago. With a silent curse in her mind she glared at him with a scowl on her face as he brought the knife to her throat, the same way she had done.

He pursed his mouth in a self satisfied smirk,

"No, do you have any last words?"

.

.

.

~ Disclaimer ~

The book has nothing to do with the real lives of the protagonists of this book, resemblance may be intentional but it isn't meant to interfere in their lives in any way. I find that my writing is purely fiction and strongly hope you all read it that way as well.

Warning - This book will contain foul language, explicit scenes of violence, and may or may not include somewhat intimate scenes. All of this will give effect to the theme of the book, so if you prefer not to read such things, I suggest you make a choice now.

╰┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉❮❖❯┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉╯

Hi Everyone! 😊 

Here's my next plot, a different theme for me but I really want to experiment on this. This plot idea has been running through my mind for months now, and I really wanted to get it out for all of you to read. So what do think? Does the prologue seem interesting? Hooking?

Share your thoughts! ❤️

And get ready for a slow-burn racy romance, crossed over with a bit of thriller.