• 11| Her Room •

~ Sivaangi's POV ~

I wave at Aathi as the three leave the room before turning back around to find AK glaring at me. Putting on the most innocent face I could, I smile at him. I get up from the couch and try and maneuver my way behind him to reach the door but he stops me.

"Enna sonna? Useless fellow ah?" he asks in a gruff tone whilst taking a step forward.

"Hmm, I actually don't remember saying that" I take a step back.

I see AK raising an eyebrow as he tries to suppress a smile from breaking out,  he takes another two steps forward as I take one back. Deciding that it was now or never, I try and sprint past him but somehow as if he was expecting me to make a move right now, he grips onto my wrist and spins me around to press my back onto his front and hold one of my arms in his hold in mid-air while the other was pressed against my waist along with his.

"Tell me.. Are useless fellows able to do this?" His hot breath tickles against my right ear, I squirm in his hold and fumble with his hands, trying my best to get out of his grip.

"Ippo ethukku ipdi pudichu vechurukeenga?" I divert his attention from holding me to answering my question.

"Particular ah oru reason um illa, mainly it's just because I felt like it" he answers making me scoff. Who in the world just holds someone hostage because they felt like it, that too in a position like this?

"Cha! Pesama naa adam pidichu aavathu avanga kooda poirukalam, inneram Aathi kooda fun pannirupen, ippo paaru en nilamai ah" I hit his leg with my foot and pinch his waist, but he doesn't budge at all, instead he just tightens his hold on me around my waist.

"Aama periya Aathi.. illa ennaku puriyala, appdi enna thaan intha Aathi payal la iruku? Nee yen avan koodaye ottikura?" he asks exasperatedly.

"Avan semma cute theriyuma? Annaiku super market la evlo kind ah help panna theriyuma? Pakka gentleman fellow avan!" I gush, which I suppose irks him.

"Appdiye intha ulagathula illatha kindness ah ivan kaatetaanam, athukku madam ivlo pugaluraangalam, hmmph!" he mutters under his breath angrily making me giggle.

"Admit it Mafia Boss, you're just lame!"

"Puh-lease! I'm not the lame one here okay, it's you who doesn't understand what I'm capable of" he replies back to me.

My eyes wander around the room when they caught sight onto a CCTV camera place in the corner, I immediately yelped in shock and stomped hard on AK's foot and he lets go of me with a hiss.

"Why'd you stomp on my fucking foot?" he asks glaring at me making me gulp.

"Well it's your fault! There's a fucking CCTV Camera in this room and you're holding me with your arms around my waist! What would everyone think if they saw the footage?!" I ask angrily, does he realize that the other three could stumble upon this footage and get the wrong idea.

"Appdi enna think panuvaanga?" AK asks with a smirk.

Intha manushan yen ippdi irukurar?

"What if they get the wrong idea about us?" I ask.

"Camera la irunthu footage eduthu paakravanga, naa unna katti pudichaalum care panna maatanga, kill panitu ponaalum care panna maatanga" 

"Enna kola pannanum nu vera aasai iruka unnaku?" I huff at him with my hands on my waist.

He laughs to himself and picks up the controller that was laying on the couch and places it back on the table in front of the large display screen. He then organizes the pillows that had fallen from the couch when Aathi and I were fighting over the controller before he looks back at me again and asks,