• 9| Getting To Know Her - Two•

*changing the name 'Jeeva' to 'Aathi'

~ Sivaangi's POV ~

I have to walk twice as fast as I normally do to keep up with AK, he takes long fast strides and my legs could barely keep up. Once we reached the foot of the stairs going downwards, AK stopped and turned to me.

"I'm going to go down first, you walk a little slower okay?" he says to me, and I nod my head before he goes down two steps at a time.

I wait until he is halfway down the stairs before going down myself. I hear voices as I descend the stairs and once I reach the end of the stairs, I see four figures. One is obviously AK, but the other four I don't know.

I see AK look behind him to find me before introducing me to the group, I walk closer to them as he says my name but my eyes go wide seeing one particular person in the group.

Oh my god! I cannot believe this, how could this possibly happen?! It's actually him!

What the actual fu-

"OMG, it's you! The cute guy from the store!" I yell out rushing forward, whilst pushing past AK to get beside him.

The cute guy - whos name I do not know - looks at me with wide eyes that slowly form into a look of recognition. AK looks at me bewildered while the other two in the group look a little shocked. The cute guy gives me a warm smile and a wave before speaking.

"How are you here?! Never in my dreams would I have expected this at all" he says with such a cute smile that almost made me go 'Aww' in front of everyone.

"Me neither, I never expected you to be here! Let alone expect you to be friends with him" I nudge my shoulder towards AK giving him a look before turning back to the cute guy who laughs at my comment. 

AK sends me a sharp glare, but I brush it off. He can rot in hell for all I care.

"First person to refer to him in such a manner, well done. I praise your boldness" He chuckles before throwing me a wink, and I jump up and down in my spot.

"Iru iru.. romba thullathe, and how the hell do you two already know each other?" AK asks throwing his hands up in the air.

(Stop, don't jump too much)

"Sollu da, epdi theriyum" A curly-haired guy asks, I finally get a better look at the other two once he speaks up.

(Tell us, how do you know her)

One guy was really tall, nearly the same height as AK while the other was shorter, maybe a few inches taller than myself. Both had that friendly look to them, the taller one catches my sight and waves at me with a little smile and I reciprocate it with a little bit of hesitance.

"Aama nee yaaru ma? Unnaku epdi Aathi ya theriyum" The curly-haired one asks again, this time the question is directed towards me.

(Who are you? How do you already know Aathi?)

Oh so his name is Aathi, nice name I guess.

"I-uh, oru naal shopping pogum pothum paarthen, I was struggling with a few bags and he was kind enough to help me out" I admit, turning my head up a bit to look back at Aathi.

(I was at the supermarket one day and he helped me with bags that I was struggling with)

"Oh really?" the taller guy asks, before sending a smug smile towards Aathi.

AK clears his throat loudly, turning all our attention towards him. Is it just me or do I see a displeased look on his face? Maybe it's because we are all mingling well and he's feeling left out. Ha! He deserves it.