• 13| A Revelation •

All four faces swiftly turned in the direction of the voice, one in shock, while the other three in pride. Like the true Mafia King he was, AK walked towards them clad in a black denim jacket, each stride long and fast.

And right behind him, a petite figure speed walked, trying to keep up with his fast pace. But she looked just as intimidating, with her own angered expression and leather jacket. A hand knife was pushed into the belt of her jeans, conveniently.

Hooking an arm around Gunasekar's shoulder, AK grins.

"Enna Gunasekar ayya, naa vanthathu ungalluku periya surprise ah irukutho?" Ashwin asks from the shocked expression on his face.

Gunasekar recovers and fixes a neutral expression on his face before prying AK's arm off his shoulders.

"Eii! Sivaangi inga va" AK beckons towards her, as she stopped following him and stood right behind the group.

Surprisingly without any retorts, Sivaangi comes forward and stands near AK, right in front of Gunasekar. This makes Gunasekar wave a fist frustratedly.

"Enna da, en aala-ye hostage ah vechu threaten panna poreengala?" he asks.

"Hostage ah? Naana?" Sivaangi chuckles sarcastically. "No one can ever hold me hostage! And I hope this goes the stupid brain of yours" she says, pointing her index finger at him.

AK, who had moved behind Sivaangi, smirks at Gunasekar slyly. With his hands in his pockets, Ashwin whistles lowly before saying,

"Ippo ellam purijirukum nu ninaikuren, en shipment ah vitutu poreengala?"

A look of angered betrayal washes over Gunasekar's face, but he recovers the very next second and smirks in the groups direction.

"Appo elaame therinjiducha? Paravala, eppove nadaka vendiya vishyam thaane," he says shrugging carelessly. "But what I find amusing is that you've recruited a lap-dog from my side, never expected this from you AK"

Aathi leaps forward immediately, his fist coming in for a swing but sensing the awaiting dilemma, Rakshan holds a furious Aathi back.

"Ennada sonna huh?! Ennada sonna? You fucking bastard, one more word from you about her and I'll fucking kill you with my own two hands!" Aathi yells out in anger, trying his best to get out of Rakshan's hold.

A snarky laugh escapes Gunasekar's mouth, "Ha! She's just a little pest, I wondered why I ever had her in my residence. But it was required to bring down her over-confident parents"

Sivaangi gasps, shocked from the revelation Gunasekar had spilled. Never before had he mentioned a single word about her parents, she was told all along that she was found on a road abandoned and no one had ever cared to look back at her except himself.

"You! What did you do to my parents, you dark hearted psycho!!" Sivaangi fists his collar in her small hands and shakes his frame vigorously.

"Oh I merely did nothing" the man replies back, putting his hands up in defense as he smiles sadistically.

A hot tear makes it's way down Sivaangi's left cheek, "Who are my parents?! Where are they?? Answer me you fucking monster!"

"Sivaangi, it's okay.. I- Just stand aside for a little bit, I'll deal with this" Ashwin places his hands on her shoulders in a comforting way, and then pushes her lightly to stand beside both Rakshan and Pugazh whom immediately pull her into a hug.

"Look here Mr Gunasekar," AK begins, standing up close to Gunasekar while staring straight into his eyes with a narrowed gaze, "I don't know what your problem with Sivaangi is or with her parents, and right now I don't care either, but I know the amount of damage caused by you in many families including my own. So I suggest if you don't want this to become a bigger problem now, release my shipment and tell me the whereabouts of Sivaangi's parents."