• 7| A New Start •

~ Sivaangi's POV ~

"You hate Gunasekar and you want revenge, while I too want the same," he pauses to look into my eyes, "So why don't we join hands and end this, together" he finishes, holding out his palm for a handshake on the deal.

Now this was something I wasn't expecting, why would he want me to join his mafia gang, when he was the king of them all? 

First of all, what kind of human recruits someone to their gang when they have come to murder them?

Only an idiot would.

Besides that point, I think upon his request. Would it be a good idea to join AK? I mean, I do agree with his statement about getting some kind of revenge against Gunasekar, but I'm really not sure.

I bite my bottom lip, a habit I have whenever I think or wonder. But through my peripheral vision, I see AK look away from me and focus on the ceiling, I wonder why.

Okay enough of him, get back to what you were actually thinking about.

I left that place to find myself a new life, hoping to forget everyone and everything, even leaving behind my passion. But right now, I realize how hard it is for me to do that. Maybe joining AK and his gang, will heal and help me overcome my past.

Finally making up my mind, I wonder why ever not. I could always leave whenever I wanted, and so I bring my hand forward and take his in my own, shaking it.

And so the deal was made.

Giving me a subtle nod, AK stands up, shooting me a slight look. He bends down and kneels on the ground, taking the rope that was bound around my legs into his hand. He slowly unties the extremely complicated knot and rises once again, dusting his pants.

Finally relieved from the rope around my legs, I stand up and do a stretch to unstiffen my muscles. With a tired yawn, I look up AK.

"Naa ippo ungala kolla panna try panna maaten nu ungalluku epdi theriyum?" I ask, taking a knife from a nearby table that he had left there carelessly.

(How do you know I won't kill you right now?)

He gives me a glance before tucking his hands into his pockets, "Ennaku theriyum, nee panna maata nu"

(I know you won't)

"How are you so certain?" I twirl the blade between my fingers, giving him a sly smile.

"Ask yourself, would you kill me right now, after I've given you an opportunity against Gunasekar" he blinks and raises a brow.

I gape at him, before closing my mouth the very next second hoping he didn't see, 

"True I guess" I say and shrug casually.

Suppressing a smile, AK speaks up, " It's getting late and you must be tired, you can retire for the night here in this bedroom and we can make arrangements for the future tomorrow. If you need anything, inform me right now, and if you don't have clothes, do adjust for today, I'll make some arrangements for that as well. Do not leave this room at any cost, I'll come over in the morning to bring you downstairs, if you do go against my orders I'm not sure what my friends will do once they see a girl wandering around by herself in this house, so just warning you beforehand"

I blink twice, dazed from the amount of information he gave to me within a time span of thirty seconds.

"Ippo neenga romba pada pada nu pesiteenga, so sonna information la half thaan purinjuthu, and also don't think you can order me around because I'm a free bird who does whatever she pleases "