• 14| Godown •

~ Sivaangi's POV ~

"Move out of the way Sivaangi!!" AK yells at me, and I immediately turn around in panic only to be met by searing pain.

I fight the stinging sensation in my eyes and groan out loud, through glassy eyes I see AK hurry forward and push back the man who had cut me, he even had the guts to come back for a second shot when he realized he missed the first time.

I grip my arm tightly trying my best to withhold the pain. I assume the man AK was currently beating up had sneaked up behind me while I was distracted by AK and made an attempt to stab me from behind, but from AK's warning I turned around making him stab my forearm instead.

Aathi rushes forward and instructs me to take off my jacket and I immediately do as told. He takes my jacket into his hands and starts tightly binding it onto my forearm, wrapping it around multiple times, putting pressure on the wound. I murmur curse words under my breath to control myself, as it acts as a distraction.

AK walks back towards me and spares me a glance, once he made sure that Aathi had everything under control he moved toward Gunasekar, and I expect he knew that right now AK's anger had no bounds and immediately started spilling out orders to his men.

"Ei! Anga irukavangalta shipment ah vitutu vara sollungada, kelambuvom" Gunasekar says, turning to head towards his car, but AK grips onto his wrist halting his movements.

"Innoru thadava ava mela kai vekka try panna, avlothaan soleetan! Now get the hell out of my sight, all your deeds are only building up oru naal nee senja ella paavathukkum serthu kadavul unnaku thandana tharuvar paarthuko" AK says through a clenched jaw.

"Innaiku payanthu poi vilaguren nu un kannavula kooda ninaichudaatha, I will be back for you and her " Gunasekar pulls his arms out of AK's hold and saunters to his car.

"Raksha!" AK calls out, and I watch as he gives a set of instruction to Rakshan Anna before calling out for Pugazh Anna, "Macha nee poi car la iruka first aid box-ah back seat la vei, I'll bring Sivaangi" 

"Aathi," AK addresses him first when he reaches us, "Could you go help out Rakshan and then drive to our godown with him, I'll take Sivaangi and Pugazh will drive for us"

Aathi gives me a glance, and I reassuringly nod up at him.

"Sure, paathuko da. Romba bleed aaguthu" Aathi tells AK before leaving.

"Nee vaa, car ku polam" He ties the leather jacket around the wound and gestures for me to walk towards the car that we had come in, I do as told as I had no other choice, and besides how could I tell him not to order me when I'm the one in pain here.

Pugazh Anna opens the back seat door for me and helps me get in, inside I see a first aid kit laid out and a bottle of water. AK gets inside after me and tells Pugazh Anna to start the car.

"Kai kudu" 

AK holds out his palm once we're seated comfortable in the back of the car. I give him a look of worry, what if he puts antiseptic disinfectant on it?

"Ethukku?" I ask stupidly, which I realized the second I uttered those words.

"Ethukka? Illa ennaku puriyala, kathi kuthu vaanginathu nu ennaku theriyum, but engayaachu poi mandaya idichiya enna?" he asks bewildered. "Olunga kai kaatu, I need to check your wound and clean it before there's an infection"

"Antiseptic poduveengala" I ask feebly watching him open the first aid box.

"Podama? Vera enna panrathu? It needs disinfecting" he replies taking out wipes and pours a bit of antiseptic disinfectant.