Chapter 6 - Dabi's POV

heyyyy peeps we are nearly at chapter 7 which I am excited for coz that's when all the crazy stuff starts happening and things go wrong so yeh. one more day to go

EDIT☆: apparently the chapter didn't update properly or something so here we go again

___

"Hey, Hawks," I say, "Answer me this question."

Hawks looks at me suspiciously, one eyebrow raised, "Go on."

"Do you like me?"

He does his blinky thing and then starts stammering.
"Well I...Oh - did you leave the wine in the fridge again? I found it there this morning-"

"Come on Hawks, answer the question."

"No! How about you answer me something? Why have you been trying to seduce me the whole time you've been here and act so innocent afterwards like nothing happened? Don't tell me you're not gay."

Fuck no. I'm not answering that. I make for the balcony again but Hawks grabs my arm which almost pulls me down.

"OW! Let me go. You're pulling on the staples!"

"Don't leave me."

I stop and turn to see his face. But it's not there. My eyes swivel downwards and I see Hawks sprawled out on the floor on his stomach, still holding onto my arm. I have a sudden urge to jump on top of him and just ride but I stay where I am, returning his steady gaze.

"Simp!" I suddenly yank my arm backwards which drags Hawks along too and he hurls into the wall with a loud thump.

"That HURT!" He says angrily, rubbing his back.

"Whatever, chicken shit."

"Staple face."

"Feather brain."

"Burnt bastard!"

"Pigeon!"

"Bacon strip!"

"Fucking...stupid-weak-unseasoned-KFC-fried-crispy-vunerable-chicken-leg simp-for-Endeavor-and-gay-people-yucky-fuck!"

"What the hell...?" Hawks says, and then laughs. I smile at this.

"Bacon strip though, seriously?" I say.

Hawks stops laughing. "Chicken is best, but I do like bacon."

"No, you like me."

"I know," he says.

Now I was not expecting that.
"Really?"

"No."

"You fucker."

He raises his hands defensively and says, "I'm not into abusive relationships." But he's grinning when he says it.

"Come on," I punch him (very) lightly, "I'm not always abusive."

"You literally just slammed me into a wall you sadistic freak."

Isn't that normal for a villan?

"I'm not a freak. And so what if I'm a sadist? You're...masochistic."

"What the actual hell? No I'm no-"

"Don't deny it. And can we get something to eat? I'm hungry."

Hawks sighs, "I am only accepting foods I cook myself, and since I can't cook, I'm sorry but we're not getting anything because you can't go out and I'm not letting you order another takeaway."