Chapter 25 - Hawks POV

soz if some things don't match the manga/anime whatever like where they sleep or the base being in the city or whatever but idk if they have their own houses or not n stuff so just yeah

___

At the L.O.V base Toga prints the photograph and happily sticks it to the wall with blood.
You might be wondering How the fuck does blood make it stick but I'm wondering Who's blood did she use??

“What the heck?” I say, watching her do it.

“Don't worry, that's normal. It feels like you haven't been here for ages,” says Dabi.

“Well you haven't either.”

“Yeah I know. Back in a sec.” He leaves the room.
It's a back room behind the bar. I'm on a couch with Twice and Spinner is here too. I suppose Mr. Compress is in his room or out somewhere. Kurogiri is still in the bar.

There's a TV on the wall and a small table in front that's close to breaking.
But it's peaceful.

“It's nice here,” I say, “You wouldn't think this is a base for villans - apart from the random blood stains on the furniture.”

“Oh yeah?” Says Twice, “Toga does like leaving a mark everywhere. Don't you dare critisize her.

“I sure do!” She says, plopping next to me on the couch in the space between me and Twice.

“So, what's the deal with you and Dabi?”

I wasn't expecting this, “Um, what?”

“I saw you two making out!” She giggles.

Spinner stifles a laugh while I flinch.

“I-”

“Hey, look! He's gone all red. Dabi never told me Hawks was his boyfriend,” says Twice.

“Wait-”

“Have you done it yet?” Spinner joins in.

“Slow down-”

“Have we done what?” Dabi steps in the room at that moment. Of course he does.

“Nothing!” I tell him, flustered.

“Dabi's got a boyfriend! Dabi's got a boyfriend!” Toga chants.

“No he doesn't…we're just…”

Dabi comes behind the couch and lifts me up with his hands under my armpits.
“Actually I do have a boyfriend, and his name is Hawks.” He kisses the top of my head.

(i know right like finally they're actually together now)

“Dabi!”

He nuzzles his head into my neck and I squirm in his grasp because he's wrapped his arms around me now. I try to remove his hands from my waist and tug them but he only holds tighter, so I fan out my wings and he grunts because they smack his face.

He spits out feathers. “Pah, gross!”

“It's your fault. Now put me down!”

Dabi drops me on the floor.

“Ow! I didn't mean like that. I can't stand you sometimes.”

“Then stay down on your fucking knees.”

Spinner snorts in a very irritating way.

“Be quiet, you overgrown tortoise.”

Spinner scowls, “I'm not a tortoise.”