Chapter 9 - Hawks POV

Hello again by the way sorry if it says miruko anywhere and not mirko coz when I was writing it i thought it was miruko for some reason so i had to go back and edit it

___

“Relax, I won't do anything.” Dabi takes his shoe off the wall. I stay where I am.

He looks like he's about to say something but doesn't, I watch as his eyes trail downwards to my groin, and they widen as he notices my hard cock. I'm suddenly embarrassed and quickly cover it with my hands, giving him a look in case he tries anything else.

Dabi rolls his eyes at this, “You're always asking for it but you never want to do it.”

“There's nothing wrong with that, is there? I'm just not ready.” My answer is fierce. He says nothing in return. I bite my lip and check the time. Only half past three but I'm hungry. (Why are we always hungry?)

“Let's go out,” I suggest.

“Really? After what just happened?”

“Yeah, Endeavor-san only said about the building, he didn't mention anything about the restaurant.”

“Aight.” We always make our worst decisions when it comes to food.

Yes, I have to dress up Dabi all over again and he hates it, but I say “Think of the food!” and he tolerates the different clothes.

“You just gonna wear the same thing again?” I ask.

“Yeah whatever. That yellow hoody doesn't actually look as bad as I thought it did.”

I smile to myself but it turns into a frown as I hear the closet door click.

“Dabi?” He suddenly grabs my waist and pulls me backwards into his chest.
“What are you-”

Dabi puts a hand over my mouth and begins grinding on me from behind. I tell him to stop, but my words are muffled and he doesn't hear. He only removes his hand when I attempt to kick his shin.

“Now we're getting aggressive,” and he grinds harder.

“N-not now,” I plead, “Please.”

“You know I like it when you beg for me.”
“What?”
I'm thrown onto the floor and Dabi gets on top of me. It's like he's in some kind of trance: he doesn't respond when I try to supress his actions. I don't think he knows.

“Wait…Dabi-”

He slides his hand under my shirt and starts feeling me, eventually coming down to my-

Slap

Dabi quickly puts his hands in the air and rubs his cheek, looking surprised, “What'd you do that for?”

“I told you to stop.”

“Huh? Did I…? Oh. I didn't know.” I can't tell if he's joking or not. He gets up and continues after seeing my skeptical look,
“Yeah I erm…I really don't know what came over me…sorry about that.” He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

This makes me smile, “It's nice hearing you apologize.”

“Well don't get used to it,” he answers gruffly.

Outside, we try to keep a low profile, this time not even looking up properly, only giving side-glances to signal something to the other.

Honestly…

Anyway, I've put on a giant shawl I found right at the back of my closet. It's good because it covers my whole wings so nobody will be able to recognize me. I mean, I will look like I have a huge back or something, but it's better than being spotted-

“Hey Hawks! Is that you?”

I really just jinxed myself, didn't I.
And the shawl fell off.

“Erm…hello?” I turn around, Dabi doing the same, to see Mirko.

“It is you! Long time no see, eh?” She grins and bounces cheerily around us.

“So, who's your friend?”

I glance over at Dabi who seems a bit panic-stricken behind his scarf.

“Oh, this is Da-OW!-vid.”

I wince at the pain in my side where Dabi nudged me a bit too viciously.

“David! Nice to meet you,” Mirko puts her handp out to shake his, “Have you been a friend of Hawks for long?”

Dabi hesitates, then remembers he's wearing gloves so no one can see the scars on his wrist.
He also tries putting on a deeper voice which sounds stupid, but if you didn't know Dabi then it actually sounds normal.

“Not that long. Met up in a bar,” I'm smiling on the outside but inside I die a bit knowing that is actually the most obvious place I'd find a guy like Dabi. In a bar. Probably drunk.

“Cool! Where are you headed off to then?”
She's asking a lot of questions, did Endeavor-san talk to her before she came to see us? Does she know something's up?

“Oh, you know, getting a bite to eat. Say, have you erm…seen Endeavor-san anytime today?”
She seems surprised at this question.

“Endeavor? No. Why? Do you want me to pass on a message or something?”

“Oh no, just wondering,” I wave my arms hurriedly which I hope isn't suspicious.
Yeah. So unsuspicious, Hawks.

Mirko gets in between Dabi and I and slings both her arms round our shoulders.
“Well if you're looking for food, I know this place that sells the most amazing katsudon.”

I look at Dabi who seems content with the whole idea, even though he could be found out once again. Oh well. The only thing on his mind right now is probably ‘Food, food, food’.

___

stuff is about to get messed up.

857 words