1

'No no no no no' I declared as my best friend Megan jumped on my bed begging me to go out tonight.

'Sage you can't stay in here all weekend again, you did this last weekend' she groaned, laying flat on her back and throwing her arms up in the arm dramatically.

'Nothing about that club interests me' I started throwing Megan's little body off of me and standing up from my bed to get a cup of tea.

I could see Megan standing up and following me over to the kitchen in the reflection of the windows and I mentally rolled my eyes, preparing for another lecture about why I need to go out, live my life and have fun.

'You know Sage, you really need to let your hair down just once, live and little and have some fun, that's what university is supposed to be about' she started and I smirked to myself as I stirred my tea, proud of myself for knowing exactly what she would say. 'Just tonight, one night then I'll never moan again' she proposed, pausing to think for a minute I turned to Megan and looked her dead in the eye.

'Fine I give up' I finally gave in and agreed to it, one night out can't hurt surely? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Megan and I began to get ready around 9pm, I had a shower and chose my outfit, I decided to wear a black shiny skin tight dress and curled my blonde hair hoping the curled would hold for at least half of the night. I went with a natural makeup look, nothing too much because quite frankly I can't be bothered to take it all off later on.

 I went with a natural makeup look, nothing too much because quite frankly I can't be bothered to take it all off later on

Sage_y: cheers 🥂

'Are you ready? Megan asked grabbing my clutch bag for me and handing it to me.

'Yep' I replied as we headed out the door to the taxi that was waiting for us. It was already nearly midnight.

We pulled up outside of the club and the pounding music was already pounding and rattling my chest. I hoped out of the taxi and took in my surroundings, there was already so many people gathered in small groups outside the club and a series of posh looking cars parked in front of the club awaiting their owners return.
We wondered into the club and found a booth in the corner, downing our drinks we headed to the dance floor.
Finally I was able to relax and after a lot more shots I was able to lose control of myself and let the music move me.
I looked over Megan's shoulder to see a tall brown haired guy headed towards us, his eyes firmly locked on Megan's body.

'Turn around!' I shouted to Megan and span here around to face to brunette boy who was eyeing her.
I giggled at myself and began to dance again, keeping my eye on Megan and the brunette boy as they chatted and dance together, here grinning at me and grinding against him.

Only I would go out with my mate and end up on my own when I was the one who didn't even want to come. On that note I decided to head to the bar for another shot. Digging my way through the crowd and to the front of the bar I took a seat on one of the tall stalls and ordered a vodka and lemonade.

'All by yourself here?' A deep brumy accent spoke from behind me.

I spun around to see what could only be described as a Greek god stood behind me looking down with dark brown eyes, medium length brown hair hanging down over his face and his eyes scanning me.

'My friend is uh busy' I explained pouting at Megan who had now firmly locked her lips with the brunette who's hands were roaming all over her body.

'Didn't take my mate long either then' he smirked looking at the pair of them.

'You know each other?' I asked looking up at the gorgeous boy stood before me.

'You don't know who I am?' He asked. Arrogant much, was the first thought that ran through my head before I decided on simply shaking my head no.

'I'm Jack' he smiled extending his hand out for me to take, I shook his hand with the same puzzled look still firmly on my face 'Grealish, Jack Grealish you know, Aston Villa footballer and England?' He explained coming to sit next to me and ordering his own drink.

'Oh!' I gasped my hand flying to cover my mouth as he giggled and put his hand on my knee.

'I'm so sorry! I'm so embarrassed!' I admitted, feeling the heat come flooding to my cheeks.

We began chatting all about Jacks career in football, I explained my degree and what not and then it was onto the small talk, anything and everything seemed to come up in conversation and the laughter never seemed to stop.

Attempting to stop my constant laughter I took a breath and spoke again.

'So he punched you in the neck and you did nothing?' I asked bursting into fits of laughter again as Jack lowered his head and shook it from side to side whilst laughing.

'What was I supposed to do? Knock him one?' He replied showing me his fists and pretending to punch me.

I grabbed ahold of his fist as it grazed my cheek and interlocked my fingers with his own. The alcohol fully taking control of me and my actions as I ran his fingers along my bottom lip and pressed a kiss to his hand. Jacks dark brown eyes were piercing into mine as he smiled down at me.

'Come on' he said standing up and dragging our conjoined hands over to where Megan and who I now understood to be Mason Mount were dancing together. The music was still pounding and once again I could feel myself getting lost in this euphoric state of being.

Jack placed his hands on my waist and span me around so his chest was pressed up against my back, his hands guiding my hips as we danced against each other, butterflies erupting in my stomach as his hands traveled up and down my sides and he hurried his head in my neck I could feel more heat building all over me as his lips parted and he nibbled at my ear lobe. I span around and pressed my lips against his as the music intensified. I could feel myself getting hungrier for him as his hands travelled down to my butt and squeezed. Jacks tongue began pushing through my lips so I let him in and gently brushed my tongue against his. The feeling of him smiling against me as I did the same filled me with adrenaline.

Our kiss was broken when I felt a tap on my shoulder, spinning around I was faced by a massive guy with an even bigger camera pointing right at me.

'JACK GREALISH!' He shouted much to my confusion.
Jack pulled me behind him and protectively stood in front of me walking backwards and pushing me with him.

'What's going on?' I shouted as we got out of the club and Jack helped me into what I can only assume was his white and black Range Rover.

'Fucking paparazzi' he grunted as he climbed into the back with me and made sure all of the doors were locked.

The blackout windows hid us perfectly from the growing crowd of men with cameras that were gathering outside of the club and Jacks car.

I sighed and slouched down in the chair as Jack looked over at me and once again interlocked his fingers with mine, bringing his other hand up to my cheek and licking his lips.

'Now' he started bringing his lips within inches of mine 'where we were'