Damian reminds Fire what happened on their date night/Their first real kiss

Friday, August 27th, 2021 at 11:30a.m., Fire woke up to the sunlight pouring into her room and Damian walked out of her bathroom naked with steam coming off of his body. She sat up in her bed a little bit and put her hand on her forehead. There was an Aleve pill and a glass of water on her right nightstand.

Damian: Good mornin', you're finally awake.

Fire: Ugh, good mornin', my head is throbbin' like hell.

She realized that she was wearing a white tank top and aqua blue panties with a matching sports bra.

Damian: You took a chance on the wild side last night on our date, and right now, you're still sufferin' from your hangover. There's your medicine, so, you should probably take it.

Fire: Thanks.

She popped the pill in her mouth and drank the water, until, the glass was empty. She sat it back down on the nightstand and rubbed her fingers through her hair.

Damian: I took a shower. I hope you don't mind.

Fire: No, I don't mind, and oh my God.

She looked at his naked body and caught a glimpse of his 20-inch dick. He followed her gaze and half-laughed. He looked at her and she got under the covers.

Damian: What, is it the size of my dick?

Fire: Yes, cover him up, please.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and she went into the bathroom. She did her morning routine in the bathroom and came back out. She laid back down in the bed and let out a sigh.

Fire: How long is that thing?

Damian: It's a 20-inch.

Fire: And how many females did you kill with it?

Damian (laughing): None, you almost would've gotten it last night.

He sat down beside her on the bed and they looked at each other.

Fire: We would've--. I'm confused. What happened last night?

Damian: We were gettin' to know each other at Full Moon Blast, I introduced you to Rhea, you got drunk after 40 shots of the signature drink, we slow danced, you kissed me, and we were almost about to have sex, until, I stopped you. I told you that I don't take advantage of drunk girls and you walked out of the bar. I went after you, you fell, and you asked me if I would stay the night with you, until, your hangover subsided. We didn't have sex and I bathed you last night. You vomited a lot last night and some of it got on your clothes.

Fire: That was not the way I wanted the date to end.

Damian: Hey, not everything is gonna be perfect, especially, a date. What would you wanna do over again if we had another chance?

Fire: The kiss and me forcin' myself onto you.

Damian: How about we do it, now? You have a sober mind and you're well aware of your surroundings.

Fire: Do you want me to kiss you?

Damian: Yeah, but the question is do you want me to kiss you?

She shook her head yes and looked into his eyes.

Fire: Yeah.

He moved her hair out of her face and gave her a long, passionate kiss. She got on top of him and started kissing him. He took off her tank top and threw it on the floor. They held onto each other and the tattooes of him imprinting on her glowed. He kissed all over her neck and she moaned.