Telling Cassie about her date

Around 1:40p.m., Fire and Cassie Steele was walking down the busy pavements of the city while drinking their chocolate caramel cappuccinos, and talking.

Cassie: So, how was your date with Damian?

Fire: Not so good. 

Cassie: Why? What happened?

Fire: It was great, at first, and then, I came onto him in a drunken stupor, I threw up on the pavement, he took me home, bathed me, and stayed with me to help me get over my hangover.

Cassie: No rabid, animalistic sex? 

Fire: No, he says he doesn't take advantage of drunk girls because they're indecisive about their decisions, but this mornin' we had our first real kiss/make out session, and I saw his dick. It was longer than both of my arms put together. He took a shower at my place while I was sleepin'.

Cassie: So, are you gonna go out with him again?

Fire: I don't really know. I mean, I messed up the first date. 

Cassie: You should go back out with him. Look, I've known you guys equally for a long time, and the both of you need each other. You should give it another chance. So, you took a chance on the wild side last night. That's lettin' him know that you're willin' to open up to him.

Fire: I guess I can give it another try.

Cassie: Two beautiful souls romantically linked and destined to be together. That's so romantic. You won't regret none of this, I promise.

Fire: I hope not.

They kept on walking.