Cassie and Michelle talks to Fire

Michelle and Cassie pulled up to Fire's house in Michelle's car and got out

Michelle and Cassie pulled up to Fire's house in Michelle's car and got out. They walked towards her door and Cassie knocked on it. Fire had just finished cooking her brunch, and she washed, rinsed, and dried her hands off. 

Michelle: Man, it smells good in there. I see why Damian wanted her to be his mate and the queen of the wolves.

Cassie: Her cookin' and bakin' is one of the many reasons why Roman and I kept comin' back over here.

Fire walked towards the door and unlocked it with her telekinesis. She opened it and looked at them. They looked at her.

Cassie: Hey, Fire, are you still mad at us?

Fire half-smiled at them.

Fire: No, come on in.

They went inside and Michelle closed the door behind her. They followed her into the kitchen and she fixed them a plate of food.

Fire: Did you guys eat, yet?

Michelle: We were startin' to, until, Damian gave us the good news that you weren't givin' us the cold shoulder anymore.

Cassie: What parts of Garcia did you eat?

She poured each of them a glass of mimosa.

Fire: The brain, intestines, heart, and liver.

Michelle: You didn't eat his dick?

Fire: No, I bit it off when Damian wasn't lookin'. It's bad enough that we suck it.

She gave them each a glass of mimosa and they took it from her. They grabbed their plates and sat down at the table.

Cassie: Damian says that you called what happened to you the Domino Effect.

Fire: Yeah, Shawn forced Damian into doin' somethin' that he wasn't ready to do.

She ate a piece of her steak off her fork and took a sip of her mimosa.

Michelle: So, who's next?

Fire: Trell, Shawn's right hand man. Two of you took out Raoul and Chino before they could finish me off, and now, it's time for me to finish'em off.

Fire stopped eating and heard a scream from a mile away.

Cassie: Fire, Fire, Fire, snap out of it.

Fire blinked her eyes and looked at them.

Michelle: Fire, did you see anything or hear anything?

Fire: We need to get downtown and fast.

They ran out of the house and to Divine Park. Damian met up with them.