Angie tries to talk to Fire

Fire made it to her house and unlocked the door with the spare key under the doormat. She went inside and left the door wide open. She ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. Angie pulled up to Fire's house and got out of her car. Fire wiped her mouth with tissue and flushed the toilet. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She saw werewolf fangs forming inside of her mouth, her fingernails became claws, and her eyes became golden. She screamed as her fangs grew and got sharper.

Fire: Oh my God.

She ran upstairs to her bedroom and slammed the door closed with her mind. Angie ran inside the house and called out Fire's name. Fire started ripping off the bandages and cotton gauze on her body while she was crying and hyperventilating. She took off her tank top and threw it on the floor. Angie ran upstairs to Fire's room and her imprint tattooes started glowing red. She screamed and fell to her knees. Angie opened the door and saw a suitcase full of clothes on the bed. 

She ran towards Fire and got beside her. Fire's bones started cracking and forming again. She screamed in pain and Angie held onto her.

Angie: Fire.

The pain subsided and she panted heavily.

Fire: What's happenin' to me, Angie?

Angie: You're becomin' one of them, Fire. You're gonna be a werewolf.

Fire looked at her and got up. Angie looked at her and got up, too.

Fire: What?

Angie: Fire, the werewolves are lookin' for you, right now. I don't know where your attackers are, but I know that they're still on the loose, and they think that you're dead. 

Fire: I've gotta leave town. I've gotta change my name, change my appearance, change everything.

Angie: You can't do that, Fire. It's too late and it's too risky. Damian will always find you no matter where you go and no matter what you do. He imprinted on you, Fire, and the imprintation leaves tattooes behind. Every werewolf mate has an imprint tattoo or tattooes on their bodies. 

Fire: I don't wanna be a supernatural being.

Angie: It's not about what you want anymore, Fire. It's about what you need, and as a werewolf, you have supernatural powers and abilities that you possess.

Fire: You can kill me, right, right?

There was an awkward silence between them.

Angie: Yeah, I can, but it's not that easy, Fire.

Fire: Yes, it is, you can use silver, wolfsbane, fire, and mistletoe.

Angie: I'm not gonna kill you, Fire, and Damian's family aren't just your average, ordinary werewolves. You can't be killed.

Fire (tearily): What? I can't be killed? So, I'm gonna live out the rest of my life as a werewolf?

Angie: It's what Damian wanted for you and he chose you, Fire, nobody else. You are the queen of all werewolves, now.

Fire: I'm gettin' the fuck outta here.

She zipped up her suitcases and ran downstairs with them. Angie followed her and Fire threw her suitcases in the back seat of her car.

Angie: Fire, you can't just up and leave like this. The full moon will be comin', soon, and your transformation is gonna happen during that time. You have to be here when it happens, otherwise, you'll kill innocent people wherever you go.

Fire got in the car and closed the door. She looked at herself in the rearview mirror, and her scars, and bruises started healing by themselves. She put the key in the ignition and cut her car on. 

Angie: Fire--.

Fire: Back away from the car, Angie, now!

Angie: No, I won't let you put yourself at risk. Everybody needs you here. You can't control your powers, yet. They're out of control, right now. 

Fire: Angie, the wolves are gettin' closer, and I need to get out of here, so, let me go!

Angie: Please, Fire, let us help you! We can bring Shawn and his crew to justice for this, for what they did to you, and for what you've become!

She pulled out of her car porch and drove away. Angie watched her go and got in her car. She followed Fire in her car and Fire picked up speed in her car. Within 10 minutes, Angie lost her through the busy traffic and Fire looked behind her in her rearview mirror. She let out a relieved sigh and drove into a nearby rest stop. She put her car in park and laid her head back. She drifted off to sleep.