Fire attempts to leave town/Werewolves attack/Fire is bitten by Damian

Two weeks later. Friday, September 10th, 2021 at 10:30p.m., Fire was locking up her store and she walked towards her car that was packed with all of her stuff. She was getting ready to leave town, and Shawn, and 7 members of his crew walked towards her. They stopped and Fire unlocked her car doors.

Shawn: Goin' somewhere, Fire?

She turned around and he knocked her out with a punch. An hour later, she woke up in the middle of the woods surrounded by Shawn and his crew. They started kicking, punching, and stomping on her for an hour and a half.

Shawn: You deserve this, Fire, all of it. 

Fire: Why're you doin' this, Shawn?

Shawn: Why, you ask, it's because of that gigantic fool, Damian Priest, that's why. For years, I wanted to get with you, Fire, and shot me down, instantly. You were always the innocent, little girl that everybody looked up to, and not the whores that crawl amongst the streets. I wanted you, Fire, and you rejected me! Now, you have to pay. Maybe, next time you'll accept my offer when I extend it to you. Let's finish her off, boys.

They started gang raping her while Angie was calling her phone. Fire was screaming really loud and trying to fight the boys off.

Angie: Come on, Fire, pick up, pick up.

Fire's voicemail: Hi, this is Fire, sorry I didn't pick up right away, but if you could just leave your name, number, and a brief message, and I promise I'll get right back to you.

Beep

Angie: Fire, please, I really need you to answer your phone, right now. Whatever you do, don't leave town. I know the reason why you wanna leave town. Call me back when you get this.

All of the werewolves were calling Fire's phone and they were getting sent straight to voicemail. Angie called Cassie and Cassie answered her phone. She pulled up to Fire's bistro and got out of her car. She stood in front of the bistro and let out a sigh. She picked up Fire's phone and put it in her pocket.

Cassie: Hello?

Angie was driving around looking for Fire.

Angie: Cassie, it's the Sheriff. Look, I need you guys help. I can't reach Fire and I need you to find her.

Cassie: I've checked her house, Angie, and she's not there. Everything is packed up there and she's not at her bistro, either. I think she was attacked. I found her phone, so, we know for a fact that she didn't leave town. We need to get to the woods. That's probably where Shawn and his crew took her.

Angie: Okay, I'll meet you guys there. Does she know about any of you being werewolves?

Cassie: No, but I'm afraid she's gonna find out, tonight. I'll meet you at the woods.

She hung up and turned into her wolf form. She ran towards the woods and followed Fire's screams.

 She ran towards the woods and followed Fire's screams