Talking about Fire to Lt. Barnes

Angie was talking to Damian and his pack at the police station, until, Lieutenant Charlie Barnes buzzed her on her walkie-talkie.

Charlie: Sheriff Harmon, are you there?

Angie: Yes, I'm here, Charlie, what's goin' on?

Charlie: You need to get down here to Manzelle's and fast. It looks like a bloody war down here and bring the clean up crew with you.

Angie: I'm on it. Let's go, all of you.

They left the station and went to Manzelle's. They went inside the club and visited the crime scenes of Fernando, Dexter, and Arsenal. The clean up crew came and started gathering up whatever they could.

Charlie: This is how we found these guys. It looked like somebody had some serious anger issues with'em to wanna splatter them all over the club.

Angie: Who called it in?

Charlie: The club owner. You don't think this has anything to do with that missin' girl, do you?

Angie: We never did find the body, Charlie.

Charlie: Yeah, and Shawn, and his boys aren't speakin'.

They walked towards the club owner and stopped. 

Club Owner: Hiya, Sheriff, Lieutenant.

Angie: Hey, Lewis, can you pull up the cameras in each room where the crime was committed, please?

Lewis: Sure.

They went into his office and he did what she asked. They watched how Fire killed her attackers before blowing up the cameras and heard the conversations that she was having with them before she killed them.

Angie: My God, she was here? Why didn't somebody call the station before this happened?

Lewis: None of my employees could recognize her because of her disguise.

Charlie: Wait a minute, Shawn and his crew didn't just assault Fire, they sexually assaulted her, and then, left her for dead with a gun shot wound in one of her legs.

Angie: And now, she's plannin' on gettin' her revenge before we can do it for her.

Charlie: So, now, what? Who would she go after next?

Angie: Let's see if I was on a revenge killin' spree, I would save the ringleader for last, and make a statement with the rest of his crew. She only has three guys left to kill, so, it's a possibility that she might get Garcia, first, before gettin' Trell. Each of the guys were pissed that Fire rejected their offers of datin' them in the past.

Charlie: But that doesn't give'em the right to kill the girl.

Angie: Exactly, so, they held onto that pent up anger for years, and then, they finally relinquished it on her.

Charlie: And now, she's on a revenge killin' spree. She's one of the wolves, now, isn't she, Angie?

Angie: Yeah, and now, she's gonna find a way to kill herself after this is all over with. Charlie, she begged me to kill her.

Charlie: Angie, we can't kill her.

Angie: Don't you think I know that, Charlie? I told her that myself and she still ran off.

Charlie: The wolves has been helpin' us keep this town safe for years.

Angie: Fire doesn't know that. Hell, Fire doesn't believe in the supernatural beings like we do, and all of this has been kept a secret from her, ever since, she was born. We have to find her before the full moon comes or everybody in this town will die by her hands.

Charlie: Her first transformation will begin.

Angie: Yes, she has five more days before it comes, and then, on the 21st, we'll know what kinda werewolf we're dealin' with. Let's get outta here.

All of them left the club and went home.