Fire saves a child from Shawn

Shawn was standing in the middle of a park with a 9-year-old Puerto Rican girl named Selene and the wolves walked towards them.

Shawn: Fire, come out, come out, wherever you are.

They stood nine feet away from Shawn and Selene and Shawn kept Selene pinned against his side. She had a scared look on her face.

Fire: Let her go, Shawn!

Shawn (smiling evilly): Why should I? You killed my boys.

Fire: You killed me, Shawn, and I did nothin' to you.

Shawn: You rejected me all these years, and you wanna stand there, and tell me that you did nothin' wrong?! We could've been good together, Fire!

Fire: You're crazy.

Shawn: Yeah, you're absolutely right, but I'm crazy about you. Come with me, I'll let the child go, and you and I can put this messy situation behind us.

Fire: No, you and your boys owe me your lives. You left me out there to get ripped apart by wolves, and now, you've gotta pay.

Shawn took out his gun and cocked it. He pressed it against the side of Selene's head and Selene gasped with tears in her eyes.

Shawn: Maybe, I didn't make myself perfectly clear. Come here, now, or I'll spray Selene's brains all over the pavement. The wolves don't kill the innocent, but I can make it look like they did it, and frame'em for my crime. Poor Selene's parents would hate the wolves for slaughterin' their little girl, and you wouldn't want that, now, would you, Fire? Don't make a stupid mistake by makin' the wrong decision, Fire. You've got five seconds.

She walked towards them and Damian grabbed her arm.

Damian: Don't, he's bluffin'. He drew the child out as bait for you to come. He's gonna kill her anyways.

Fire: Not if I can help it.

She ran towards Shawn and sliced him across his face with her claws. She grabbed Selene and Selene grunted. She held onto Fire and Fire landed on her feet after jumping over Shawn. He turned around and aimed the gun at her. She blew it up and he shook his hand. She knocked him out by twisting his neck with a wave of her hand and he fell to the ground with a grunt. The wolves ran towards her and Fire wiped the blood from her nose.

Damian: You did it, Fire. You saved an innocent person.

Fire: Yeah, thank God, I didn't have to blow him up in front of her. Let's get her home.

They left the park and gave Selene back to her parents.