Damian gives the wolves some good news

Friday, September 17th, 2021 at 11:30a.m., everybody was sitting down at the banquet table eating breakfast at the werewolves' mansion.

Damian: Okay, everybody, I've got some good news, and it's about our queen, Fire. She will be speakin' to us, now, and she is willin' to hear us out.

Roman: What did you do to her?

Damian: We had ourselves a good fight after she ate Garcia's innards out right in front of me. Relax, Roman, did I forget to mention that our beloved queen was about to jump to her death before her transformation? The cliff was 20 feet in the air, and I saw it in her eyes that she was willin' to do it with no hesitation, until, I mentioned you, Cassie, and the rest of us. She was gonna take the coward's way out, but she didn't, and she's safe. She's still a little sore, but I took her home, and now, she's willin' to learn about our lifestyle.

Cassie: What else did she say?

Damian: She thinks that what happened to her was caused by the Domino Effect. Shawn and his crew attacks her, we saved her, she sees us morph back into our human form, she panics and run out of fear, and I turn her into one of us. It all leads back to Shawn and his crew. If they've never attacked Fire, none of this shit would be happenin', right now.

Michelle: You would've turned her into a wolf, eventually.

Damian: We haven't even had sex, yet.

Cassie: You're kiddin' us, right?

Damian: No, she's scared.

Roman: She'll face her fear of it. Hey, if she can eat somebody's innards, she can take a 20-inch dick.

Cassie: I'm gonna go see our friend. I'll see you guys later.

Michelle: I'm comin' with you.

They left the mansion and went over to Fire's house.