Accepting who she is now

At 11:00a.m., Fire woke up naked under a tree, and Mercedes, and Amanda got beside her. Angie squatted down in front of her and Fire had a confused look on her face. Her hair covered up half of her face and Damian walked towards them.

Angie: It's over, Fire, justice has been served.

She gave her a bottled water and Fire took it from her. She drank the water, until, the bottle was empty and the wind blew through her hair. 

Fire: Did I eat him?

Mercedes: No, mamacita, you didn't eat him. You sliced and diced him.

Fire: Oh, well, that's comfortin'. Where're my clothes?

Amanda: You shed them when you became full werewolf, and then, you turned into a cross breed.

Damian took off his jacket and wrapped it around her. They helped her up.

Damian: How you feelin'?

Fire: Sore and still tired.

She massaged her throat and cleared it.

Damian: You must be hungry, too.

Her eyes turned golden and she smelled two males hiking up the cliff. She let out a low growl and she began to run.

Damian: Fire!

They ran after her and she made it halfway to the hikers. Damian grabbed her and backed her against a tree. He put both of his hands on her cheeks. 

Damian: Hey, Fire, listen to me, snap out of it. That's not what we are. We don't feed on innocent blood and they're innocent. We've got food at the house and plenty of it. Just relax and let me take you there. 

Her eyes turned back to their regular color and the hikers walked by them. Fire resisted the urge to feast on their flesh and grunted.

Fire: Okay, just get me the hell outta here. I don't know how long I can fight it.

Damian: Okay, let's go.

She got on his back and they ran back to the werewolf mansion. Thirty minutes later, she had ate 10 ribeye steaks and 5 New York Strip steaks. She was wearing one of his black tank tops and he sat down beside her. She was watching the fire dance in the fire place.

Damian: Fire, you okay?

Fire: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm full.

Damian (massaging her stomach): You should be. You ate 15 steaks, and went through two, large pitchers of water. Do you love me, Fire?

Fire: Yeah, I do.

He gave her a kiss.

Damian: I'm glad I changed you.

Fire: So am I.

Damian: But you still got a lot to learn.

Fire: Damian, I know. I'm not Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. I don't know everything, but I can tell you this, I'm comin' to terms, and acceptin' what I am, and who I am. My human life isn't dead. I'm just half-human and half-wolf. Do you have a Jacuzzi in your room?

Damian: Yes, why do you ask?

Fire: I'm feelin' horny.

Damian: So am I. We are perfect for each other.

Fire: Race you to the bedroom.

She ran upstairs to his bedroom before he could and he slammed the bedroom door closed. He locked it with his telekinesis and they ripped each other's clothes off. The rest is steamy history.