Jacuzzi sex time

At 9:46p.m., Fire was sitting in the Jacuzzi surrounded by candles and the water was changing colors. Lick by Joi started playing and she looked at her phone to see what time it was. Damian walked towards her and they looked at each other with serious looks on their faces. He took off his robe and revealed his naked body. He got in the Jacuzzi and pressed his body against hers. He inserted his dick inside of her clit slowly and wrapped her legs around his waist. Both of them were naked and he sexed her missionary style. 

They started kissing each other and both of them moaned. She put her hand on his cheek and he started going faster on her. Two hours later, they stopped and he gave her a 30-minute passionate kiss. She unwrapped her legs from around his waist and got out of the Jacuzzi.

Damian: Where're you headed to, now? We're not finished, yet.

Fire (drying herself off with a towel and putting on her clothes): I gotta finish Trell off, and then, Shawn will be right behind him.

Damian: Why don't you just kill both of'em during the full moon just like they did you? It makes sense.

Fire: True, but I like killin' them off one by one.

Damian: Just listen to me for once. Give the killin' a rest. You sliced Shawn's face and saved an innocent child from a terrible fate. Relax a little bit. Finish'em off during the full moon on the 21st and we can finish off what we started in here.

She sucked her teeth and took off her clothes. He beckoned her towards him and held out his hands. She grabbed them and he pulled her into the Jacuzzi. She bit the side of his neck with her fangs and he did the same thing to her before he went back to sexing her missionary style.