Fire kills Garcia/Damian intervenes on her feast

At 11:30p.m., Fire was laying down in the middle of the road and Garcia had visited the spot that he raped Fire at. He got in his car and drove down the road while drinking his beer. He saw Fire's body in the middle of the road and swerved off the road. He crashed into a tree and fell out of his car. Blood was on the left side of his face and he walked towards Fire.

Garcia: Um, hello, are you okay?

Fire disappeared from the place that she was laying at and Garcia rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. Fire appeared behind him.

Fire: Hello, Garcia.

He turned around and looked at her. He fell to the ground with a scream and got up. He held his hand out in front of him.

Garcia: Whoa, whoa, you're supposed to be dead.

Fire: Yeah, you're the 7th person that has said that to me, but guess what, you're dead, so, join the party.

She grabbed his neck quick-like and started feasting on him hungrily with her venomous, werewolf fangs. He screamed and the birds flew out of the trees. 

Garcia: I'm sorry, Fire.

His heart stopped beating and she kept on eating his neck. Damian walked towards him and Fire and stopped once he got beside her. She ripped out Garcia's heart and ate it while holding onto his neck.

 She ripped out Garcia's heart and ate it while holding onto his neck

Damian: Okay, Fire, that's enough.

He had put his hand on her right shoulder and she shrugged it off. She ripped out Garcia's intestines, brain, and liver, and ate them as well. 

Damian: I said that's enough, Fire!

He turned her around to face him and she dropped Garcia's body. She had blood on her hands, mouth, and chin and she pushed Damian away from her. She walked away and he jumped in front of her.

Damian: Look, we need to talk, and I'm not goin' anywhere, until, we do.

She brushed past him and took out a nail filer from her pocket. She sharpened her bloody claws while sucking the meat from her teeth and Damian followed her. He took the nail filer away from her and she took out her cellphone. She called Angie and Angie answered her phone while she was at the police station.

Angie: Sheriff Harmon, how can I help you?

Fire (smiling evilly): Hello, Sheriff.

Angie: Fire, where are you?

Fire: I've been a very naughty girl. Speakin' of me being naughty, did your people ever finish cleanin' up the catastrophe that I made at Manzelle's? There was a reason why I blew'em up, instead of, eatin' them. I could tell they weren't any good, but Garcia, oh, boy, was he delicious.