Fire's transformation/Shawn & Trell's demise

Monday, September 20th, 2021 at 11:46p

Monday, September 20th, 2021 at 11:46p.m., Shawn and Trell was in Shawn's car with a bound, and gagged Cassie in the back seat headed towards the police station. Shawn called Fire on Cassie's phone and she answered it.

Fire: What're you doin' with Cassie's phone, Shawn?

Shawn: Oh, me and Trell are about to have some fun with Ms. Cassie by choppin' off her limbs, and mailin' them to you in a bin. 

Fire: Let me go ahead and put this in words that you can explain. I ate Garcia and I exploded four of your men. What I'm gonna do to you and Trell will be way different from what I did to them. Let Cassie go, Shawn, she has nothin' to do with this.

Shawn: You're right, she doesn't, but I'm just usin' her as bait to bring you out. Friends 'til the end, right, Fire. You should've took my offer.

Fire: How much is your life worth to you, Shawn? I can kill your baby mama and your children with just a flick of my hands and I don't have to be near them. Before you can harm a hair on Cassie's head, your whole entire family will be dead within a blink of an eye, and the marks on Trell's body. What did he tell you about'em?

Shawn stopped in front of the police station and thought a little bit. He looked over at Trell and Trell mouthed, What is she sayin', to Shawn.

Shawn: He said he got scratched up during sex with a stripper. I got you on speakerphone.

Fire: I know you do. Those weren't sex scratches that I put on you, Trell. Those claw marks all over your body have werewolf venom and it's already hit your bloodstream. Now, you've activated the venom by kidnappin' another werewolf, and the venom is headed towards your heart. Before it hits your heart, blood will be comin' out of your eyes, ears, mouth, nose, dick, and ass. Your brain and heart will explode at the same time and you will die.

Blood started coming out of Trell's body parts that Fire named and he started coughing up blood. Shawn drove away from the police station and headed towards the hospital.

Shawn: Hold on, man, I'm takin' you to the hospital.

Trell: F-F-F-Fire, I'm sorry! We've gotta let Cassie go.

Fire: There's no stoppin' what's happenin' to you, Trell. I call it the Werewolf's Death Kiss and it's worser than any supernatural power. No doctors can help, and neither, can a countercurse. I wish I was there to see how you're sufferin', right now. You probably look pathetic, right? I'll see you and Cassie at the police station, Shawn.

She hung up and Shawn drove back to the police station. He parked in front of the police station and Trell started convulsing. His brain and heart exploded and he stopped convulsing. He stopped moving and he died with his eyes open.

Shawn: Breathe, Trell, breathe, homie.

Some of Trell's blood got onto Cassie and Shawn banged his hands against the steering wheel while screaming angrily. He pushed Trell's eyelids down over his eyes and got out of the car. He opened the door to the backseat and grabbed the gym bag full of weapons. He yanked Cassie out of the car and she screamed. He slung her over his shoulder and carried her inside of the station. Ten minutes later, he was sitting down at a desk drinking beer, and Fire blew out all the lights, and windows.

Shawn: She's here. Let's get this shit over with. Come on, Fire, I ain't got all night. I've got some sweet ass pussy at home waitin' for me and I don't wanna keep her waitin'.

She snuck up behind him and he knocked her out with his gun. She fell to the floor with a grunt and he chained her up. The wolves and Angie made it in time before Fire's transformation and Shawn patted Fire's face. She woke up and looked at Cassie.

Fire: Oh my God, Cassie. I'm gonna get us outta here, okay?

Cassie: Okay, but Fire, your transformation is about to start.

Shawn started pulling out his weapons and took out a silver hatchet.

Shawn: Before your transformation, just know that I'm gonna enjoy hackin' off your limbs, and burnin' them. 

He stabbed her twice in her stomach with the hatchet and she grunted. Damian threw him to the wall and Shawn fell to the floor with a grunt. Angie and Michelle untied Cassie and she took the gagging device out of her mouth.

Fire: Thanks for showin' up. I thought you guys would never show up, since, the full moon was comin'.

Cassie and the others ran towards Fire and tried to unchain her.

Damian: You guys, we've gotta leave her chained up.

Amanda: We can hold her down during the transformation, Damian.

Damian: It doesn't matter. She needs to stay chained up.

Fire's bones started cracking and forming into her werewolf self. She started screaming in excruciating pain and let out labored pants. Damian put his hands on her cheeks and they looked at each other.

Damian: Fire, listen to me, you must keep your heart beatin'.

There were a lot of snaps, cracks, and pops going on throughout the transformation.

Fire: Make it stop, please, just make it stop!

She started convulsing and the gray clouds uncovered the full moon. The transformation was over with and Fire stopped screaming. Her heart stopped beating and everybody looked at her. Cassie put her hands on Fire's cheeks and Fire's face formed into a cross breed. Her and Damian started yanking the chains off of her and everybody helped lay her down on the floor.

Cassie: Fire, Fire, wake up, wake up, open your eyes, Fire.

Shayna and Damian felt for a pulse and there was none.

Damian: Any luck findin' a pulse?

Shayna: No, her heart stopped beatin' close to the very end of her transformation.

Cassie started crying and buried her face on the side of Fire's neck. Roman and Damian held onto her and Angie walked away while wiping her tears. Fire had positive flashbacks of her human life, and memories she had with Roman, Cassie, Damian, and the rest of the wolves. Her heart started beating and her body vanished.

Michelle: Her body's gone. Where did it go?

Shawn stood up and Fire was standing behind him.

Shawn: Come out, and fight me, you bitch!

She threw him to a wall and he fell down with a grunt. She cracked her neck and jumped in front of him. He got up and tried to punch her. She ducked every punch and the wolves watched them fight along with Angie. Fire locked his wrist under her arm and she clawed his face several times. She upper cut him with her claws and he flew back. He fell on his back and she walked towards him. She grabbed him by the throat and stabbed him through his stomach. He grunted and a lot of blood came out of his mouth.

Shawn (weakly): Fire, wait, we can work this out.

She sliced his body into chunky, bloody cubes and panted heavily. She stomped on Shawn's heart and she was covered in his blood. She looked at the full moon.

Damian: Fire?

She looked at all of them and jumped out of the window. She ran deep into the woods and they followed her. She howled at the moon and dived into the river.