-Chapter 4

-Chapter 4 

**Important: Novelhd has stolen a few of my stories. This notice here is to let you all know about it and to not read anything on there. Thank you for understanding**

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Maya," George says, greeting me as Mahiru stands beside him

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Maya," George says, greeting me as Mahiru stands beside him. "I am surprised that you did not smile to greet me a moment ago."

Getting into the base of Fenix was interesting. Fenix is up in the air, which is quite fascinating to me. I wonder what made them decide to be based up here. Is it to keep people from knowing their location? Or is it to prevent easy access? 

Mahiru turns her head, staring at him. "Maya is unable to emote the same as others. She has a flat affect." 

Mahiru isn't wrong about my affect being flat, but that is not the reason why I have issues emoting. No one needs to know what caused me to be this way. It is not an important matter at this time. 

"She's that way?" George stares at her, eyes wide. "Wow, that explains a lot! Maya, I hope no one misunderstands you while you're here." 

"I hope for the same thing. George, there is something else you should know," Mahiru says, getting closer to him as she crosses her arms over her chest. "She's wearing a wig. Is it okay for her to dress as her normal self around here?"

"Is she spying on someone for us?" 

"Collecting data is the correct wording for it," Mahiru responds, correcting him. "She's watching over Ikki and the system you created. We want to know all about it and how it works in order to provide more systems to those who can use it in the future. This is about the safety of the world."

George nods his head. "Genius. Sure, she can wear her natural locks of hair when here. I don't think it'll be a problem if she is herself around me."

Mahiru uncrosses her arms and steps towards me. She brings her hands up and puts it on the wig I'm wearing, yanking off the short brown bob. She drops it down to the ground and I look down at myself as my blue curls fall down to my hips.

"How did you manage to stick all of that in that tiny ass wig?" Mahiru asks me.

"Magic." No, she ripped off the netting from it. "My hair is not a mess, which is how I was able to fit it in there."

George laughs. "A huge mystery is now right before us. How did she fit all that hair into the wig without any extra measures to keep it from showing a bulge?" 

"The world may never know," I respond. "Anyways, back to the point of the visit, George. Will you be handling my system or not?" 

"Your system isn't the same as the system I have come to know and understand. However, since I'm quite intelligent, I can figure it out with ease. Anything you need when it comes to it, I can handle. But first, I must ask, will you be using it on anyone innocent?"