-Chapter 18

-Chapter 18

Julio and Olteca stare at me, looking quite displeased, and I blink

Julio and Olteca stare at me, looking quite displeased, and I blink. They both aren't happy I said nothing about the thing going on with Bon and the Igarashi siblings.

"Hey, I thought we had a deal with you! We should just eliminate you now before you screw us over again!" Julio shouts at me, obviously pissed the heck off. 

"You should have said something," Olteca tells me, being kind towards me unlike Julio. "I don't know why you didn't. Julio, stop shouting. You're only going to cause trouble by doing so." 

"That wasn't in our agreement. I provide you information on the Kamen Rider aspect and that is that. You never said anything else had to be told to you, Olteca." I blink. "It is your own fault for not requesting that kind of information be told to you, not mine."

"Olteca, you shouldn't have made a deal with her without Aguilera's approval," Julio states, clearly disappointed in his buddy's inability to make a better deal with me.

"Do you need her permission to do every little thing or are you just a person who simps for her and her alone?" Why did I just ask that in the flattest tone possible? It's going to set him off.

Julio glares at me, clearly unhappy with my words. "What did you-"

"Julio!" Olteca exclaims. "Stop it."

Julio looks at Olteca, clearly offended. "But she's clearly trying to instigate things."

"She lacks socialization. She grew up without any contact with people in the outside world and only pretends she understands them," Olteca tells him. "She's a fake." 

"I am not trying to start any issues with anyone. I am just doing my assignment," I state. "I am sorry if you feel like I am trying to offend you, but I never had that intention." 

Julio looks at me, looking unsure about my apology due to my flat tone. "Are you really sorry or are you just pretending to be?"

"She's genuinely sorry," Olteca tells him. 

"Yes, I am actually sorry for bringing issues to you both," I state. "I am sorry I cannot physically show you that I am sorry about it, but I am. I did not intend to bring up such problems for you two by doing what I did."

Julio nods his head, still not really buying my apology. "Fine. I accept it."

"You can leave now," Olteca tells me.

I nod and turn away from them and leave.

~.~

I stare at Ikki as he takes a sip on his drink. He motions for me to drink mine and I take a sip of it. Vice stares at me, looking at me intently as I pick up my drink.

On my way here, I saw Ikki getting into some trouble. So, I ended up getting involved and getting hurt. Then he took me here, got me treatment, and now has given me something to drink. He really is concerned about me unlike his demon.