-Chapter 6

-Chapter 6

Ikki stares at me with a smile on his face, looking happy to see me

Ikki stares at me with a smile on his face, looking happy to see me. "Hey, Maya!"

I force a smile onto my face and approach him, holding onto my purse tightly. "Hey, Ikki. How is it going today?" I hope I seem glad to see him because I need to come off that way.

"It has been a bit since we last saw each other. I'm sorry that I haven't seen you around lately, but I've been busy," he tells me, apologizing for his lack of seeing me. It isn't like I'm entitled to hanging out with him all day yet.

"It is fine that you're busy doing your own thing. I've been busy as well." Busy tagging alongside his brother. "Has Daiji told you that I've been around your place waiting for you?"

"He told me a variation of that." Ikki better not know about what happened between me and Daiji. That was for him. "He told me that he helped you with a lost towel. Apparently someone took it and you had to shout for his assistance."

"He told you about that?" He told him a lie? Aren't they close?

"I can't believe that someone would steal a towel and then get rid of the footage of the hallway showing it," Ikki says, sounding in disbelief. "That's never happened before at our spa. Please do not tell everyone about it online. We'll lose our business."

I force a smile on my face. "Accidents happen. No one is perfect."

"But someone took your towel and Daiji had to bring you one because Sakura was busy," Ikki says, concerned. "I'm worried that he saw too much of you for a boy his age. I'm sure that mentally scarred you."

I shake my head, dropping my smile. "Why would that bother me? It isn't like people haven't seen me naked before. It happens in life sometimes." I am glad that Daiji covered for me and made it seem like a complete accident.

It was an accident for Daiji to see me. I was hoping that Ikki would come in and I could learn some sweet secrets about him for HIC. However, that wasn't what life gave me. Instead it gives me a young boy who is causing issues for me whenever the time presents itself for him to.

"Daiji said he wasn't bothered about it due to...well, online activities," Ikki comments. Okay, I know that one is a huge lie by Daiji to seem not so bothered by it. "Who knew he was into doing that?"

"I didn't need to know that." I know he's not doing that because he's busy doing his own thing and he seems to have zero confidence in going after things he wants. "Ikki, it is fine. All that matters is that I got a towel in the end and I didn't have to go to my clothes naked."

"I guess." He looks away, looking a bit upset. Why does he have that kind of facial expression on his face?

"Hey, do you want to go out and do something at some time?" I want to lure him out to some place dangerous to see him in action. "Perhaps we could get some food together in a nice place with a beautiful background." I want it to be full of nice scenery.