Fairemera 2

Fairemera opened the door onto the roof, cursing as she flicked her wrist to cast her umbrella. She had been watching this boring girl and her boring friends all day. Although she thought this couldn't possibly be the right girl, here she was standing on a roof, peering at this girl who didn't even know how to use magic. Still she had to do this tonight, time was running short, the High Directorate sent her here, so here she is standing in the rain creeping on this young girl. Fairemera stepped close to the edge and watched, pulling her cloak tightly around herself, cursing again. There she is, Emelia, looking out the kitchen window. No one was around. No one to see her. Except Emelia, she thought, when she noticed the girl looking right at her. She acted quickly and jumped over the alley to the roof of Emelia's apartment, then climbed down to the window, opened it and swiftly injected the syringe of  Propofol. She then cast a memory loss spell and grabbed Emelia, heaved her over her shoulder and carried her out and up the fire escape back to the roof, all within the span of just a few seconds. Finally she had the girl, She could bring her back to the Directorate and get this over with.