PLEASE FORGIVE ME! DON'T LEAVE!

As Alcina searches for Maria, she knew she messed up after seeing pain from Maria's eyes! She could never forgive herself for what she did to her!

"WHAT HAVE I DONE!" Alcina cry's out into the woods as she was distraught!

"Mother!" The girls shouted as they saw her kneeling down onto the ground.

Bela gently reaches out to touch her shoulder but Alcina stood up wiping her tears as she walked away from them as she was silent! Daniela wanted to say something but Cassandra shook her head as they all felt their mother going into the dragon state!

............

Hours went by, the girls were getting worried about their Mother and María both going missing! As it was raining outside, the door opens as the girls jumped and seen Maria coming in!

"María...you're back...." Daniela said as she was biting her nails as she was worried!

"I went to go talk to Miranda...I told her what happened..." she walks away from the girls and heads upstairs, "I'm going to bed...I'm tired!" As she leaves the girls sight!

As María was taking a hot bath, she hears the door slammed. She drains the bath, she puts on her nightgown and opens the door as she sees Alcina drunk...

"Oh my—I can smell you from here!" María covers her nose as she goes to the desk, grabbing her hairbrush while keeping distance from Alcina!

"So do you wanna...explain...why you went to Miranda and talked to her instead...ME!" She walks over but she was leaning side to side...

"How was I supposed to talk to you when you murdered my father in front of me!!" María shouted at her, "I told you not to kill him but no...you took him away from me!" She added as she wipes her tears away and slams the hairbrush onto the desk.

"Don't raise your voice..." she leans down towards María, "AT ME!!" She added!

"I don't fucking care, what you did was—" María stops talking as she felt Alcina choking her throat wrong, she lifts her up to eye level.

"BE A GOOD...SLUT...LET ME PUNISH YOU!!" She throws Maria across the room as she hits her head onto the nightstand next to the bed!

Alcina opens her eyes once again...as María was bleeding from her head. María slowly stands up while covering her cut, and she looks at Alcina...María couldn't recognize the same women that she fell for when arriving here!

"Fine if you want me to suffer in pain like this...then you will suffer...I'm DONE with you!" Maria heads towards the door as Alcina falls to the ground again crying again!

"PLEADE FORGIVE ME! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Her voice cracks as she looks at María while her make up running down her face!

"You need time to think for what you did! Goodbye...Lady Dimitrescu!" María slams the door, as she leans back as her heart broken into thousands of pieces.

She hears Alcina screaming and throwing things in the room. María walks away as tears running down her face, she needed time to heal...especially away from Alcina.

......

Four days go by, María walks by the room and sees glasses and bottles the wine blood laying in front of Alcina's room...

"Maria...how are you?" Daniela said as she picks up the old glasses and bottles and replaces with new ones.

"okay...I guess...she hasn't come out of her room yet?!" María asked as Alcina was still weeping...