Together Forever

A year since María was turned and she's happier than ever, minus the fact that she has to change her clothes for growing so much. Now she was the same height as Alcina!

"Morning Mi Amor!" María sees Alcina waking up as she was reading the book of Ochii Fumusetii by Saint María Treea.

"Morning Draga Mea!" Alcina rubs her eyes as she kisses María lips!

"I hope your punishment was good last night?!" María asked as she caressing Alcina's hair back behind her ear.

"It was new, never felt like that in years but I do enjoy this new things we agree on!" Alcina sits on top of María's lap.

María and Alcina share another passionate kiss as they hold each other.  Alcina pulls María's hair back as she nibbles on her neck, María chuckles as she scratches her back with her powerful nails!

"In a mood again?" María said as Alcina just smiles and starts moving her hips back and forth.

"Yes! I am!" Alcina flips around as she was on her back and María was on top!

"¿Vamos a estar juntos para siempre? Cásate conmigo, Mi Amor!" Maria spoke Spanish into Alcina ear as she blushes!

"What does that mean?" Alcina kisses her cheeks and neck!

María sits up as she reaches over to her new nightstand, she pulls out a dark red velvet box wrapped around with a black string!

Alcina opens the box as she sees a beautiful dark garnet rose flower, with a floral leaf vintage ring!

"What I said was let's be together forever, marry me, my love!" María said as she brings to tear up!

"Yes, I will marry you!" Alcina pulls María down as they both kiss hard and passionately!

Alcina puts on the ring as she stares into María's beautiful yellow red-ish eyes! She sctraches María's back as Alcina wants to feel pleasure and pain!

María grips the back of Alcina's hair as she places the strap on inside of her.  Alcina moans as she feels the toy, she never wants to stop this relationship with María.

"FFUUCCK! I LOVE YOU!" Alcina moans louder as she grips María's hips as she goes deeper inside of her.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" María kisses her as she bites down onto Alcina's neck and leaving her bite marks!

Alcina wraps her arms and legs around María, she flips around again as she was ontop of her.
María holds Alcina's hips down as she was thrusting up inside of her, María pulls herself up as she sucks on Alcina's breast and nipples.

"MARÍA!" Alcina moans her name as she cups María's cheeks and kisses her again!

María digs her nails into Alcina's stomach and lower back. As both of them were going with the rhythm,  Alcina arches her back as she pounds herself onto the strap on! María gives a devilish smile at her as she slaps Alcina's bare ass, she moans as she felt pleasure and pain together!