One last phone call

Few weeks went by, Miranda and María were plaining last minute decorations for their big day tomorrow. Maria had a gift for Miranda in the bedroom...

"Mi amor, I want to show you something in the bedroom!" María grabs Mirandas hand as she was dragging her to the bedroom.

"What do you have little dove, I do like surprises from you." Miranda chuckles as she pulls María closer to her!

They both made it into the room as María tells Miranda to cover her eyes as she digs for the gift! María was quite nervous to gift her, soon-to-be wife!

"Open your eyes, Mi Amor I hope you love it!" María's face turned red.

María hands her, asshe sits on the bed. Miranda opens the box and she was shocked with what was inside of the box!

"Oh little dove, thank you! I love this outfit!!" Miranda said, it was a women lingerie set garter belt with stocking and lace eyemask! She holds it infront of the mirror as she imagines herself in.

"I like it if you..." María slowly walks up behind Miranda as she pulls her in by her hips! "Wear it right now, mi amor!" María added as she kisses her neck slowly as they both moved in sync 

"Little dove, I don't want any bad luck! But..." Miranda magically makes black smoke appear around her as Maria backs up onto the bed! "I think this won't be a bad thing right?" Miranda added as she was wearing the outfit!

"No, No, Mi Amor...this is perfectly fine!" María reaches out for her hand and pushes her down onto the bed.

María starts gently rubbing her beautiful soft breast as she kisses her neck and leaving small bites!
Miranda, starts grabbing María's hair and scratching the underneath her shirt! They both share a passionate kiss as both of them moan into each other's mouth.

"Bring IT out..." Miranda growls into María's ear, as she quickly goes to her closet and brings out a strap on.

"You've been naughty!" María said as she climbs on-top of her!

"Little dove, you bring out the wild side of me...I FUCKING LOVE IT!" Miranda yanks her down as they began touching each other as Miranda rips Marías clothes.

Maria slowly starts rubbing Miranda's clit as she groans and moans with pleasure! Miranda bites hard as María places the toy inside of her slowly!

"Don't start slow...GO FAST!" Miranda demanded as María listens.

She grips Miranda's wrist above her head as she thrusts hard into her. Miranda actually liked it when María took control!
When Miranda is with the Lords, she is dominant but when it comes to the bedroom with María...that's a new side of Miranda!

"Little dove...I love you!" Miranda said as she flips herself and María. Miranda starts grinding on top of María as she arches backwards!

"I...love...you too...Alc—Miranda!" María quickly pulling herself up and holding her close to her body.

Miranda was María's good girl as she moans hard. She didn't care if the maidens heard, she wanted them to know that María and her were meant to be!

"María...I think...I'm going to come!" Miranda shouted as she feels her body shaking badly!

"Don't come...!" María tells hers as she makes Miranda get on her fours on the bed! María slow down the rhythm as she wanted to tease Miranda alittle more!

"Little dove!" Miranda glares at her with angry in her eyes!

"Beg for me...to fuck you hard!" María growls at her, she sees as Miranda hates to beg but...she wanted to make enjoy this moment!